-Caveat Lector-

I can't begin to tell y'all on this new list, [EMAIL PROTECTED] how
delighted I am to see such "salt and light"  with its own Internet list. But
of course, dogmatism, bigotry and lies have no place for another point of
view so, being the assholes you are, you won't post anything from me. "White
Culture"? Hmmm. Wasn't it a bunch of white guys wearing bed sheets who
crucified the followers of Christ in the Arenas of Rome for 300 years AD in
the "Ten Great Persecutions" set out by Eusebius (Historia Ecclesiastica,
ca. 300 AD)? Those followers of Christ who is Truth personified were from
all races. Eusebius tells us the story of how the region called Iraq to-day
under King Agbarus became the first "officially" Christian country. Ernie
Zundel and the other "Christie Critters" make their great whine and lament
for "truth" until someone reminds them that truth is many-faceted and their
few narrow opinions and axes to grind are not the whole scoop.
   Nisga'a or one its neighbours like Nuxalk could become a Sovereign Nation
in BC.
And maybe y'all, led by David Duke can eke out a living on a "Reserve" set
on one of these nations. See http://www.inac.gc.ca . The right to develop
muncipalities is now recognized as within FN jurisdiction. The powerhouses
of the world are the cities. So that is all they need to go ahead towards
full sovereignty and independence if that is what they want. But to ask a
bunch of honky bigots what a model city of today would be like? Forget it!
FWP.

http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex
http://www.alternatives.com/fc
http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex/Machine-Psychology-EEL