-Caveat Lector-

Nurev Ind Research forwarded:
         Urgent Action: Brazil agrobusiness & ranchers in
         secret forest destruction deal
         Brazil agrobusiness and ranchers in secret forest
         destruction deal
         Vote to legalize massive new forest destruction could come
         tomorrow
MJ:
     As is your typical effort ... you have again labeled an
     apple as an orange ... attempting to discredit what you
     clearly do not understand.
Joshua2:
     We've been through this song and ance before havn't we?

MJ:
Yes, I keep pointing to reality and you continue to call
an apple an orange.

Thomas Sowell observed:
    A totalitarian state thrives on propaganda, and there
    is no more effective way to limit thought than to
    control the language itself.  By changing definitions
    of words through continual association, any serious
    discussion involving the concepts that the words
    represents becomes hopelessly muddled.
    The words "democracy," "hate" and "racism" immediately
    comes to mind.

Joshua2:
    I really admire Sowell for his intellect and his honesty,
    but he is after all is said and done, a capitalist hack.

MJ:
All you can muster is an attack on Sowell rather than
addressing his words?

Joshua2:
    In its latter stages, capitalism buys out its
    intellectuals.  It is called apologetics.

MJ:
Whether or not this characterization of capitalism is
true has no bearing here since America is NOT nor has it
ever been a system of capitalism -- though through those
word associations such as Sowell points ...

Regard$,
--MJ

Try to imagine a system of labour imposed by force that is not
a violation of liberty; a transfer of wealth imposed by force
that is not a violation of property rights. If you cannot do
so, then you must agree that the law cannot organize labour
and industry without organizing injustice.  -- Frederic Bastiat