-Caveat Lector-

"The Vision of Paradise on Earth", by David Crockett Williams
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html

This fairly long article was written at the request of Ms. Mayumi Mori,
President of a Global University for Peace in Japan for her translation and
publication in the Japanese language for an upcoming conference there. It
represents a summary of my last 25 years of work as a global peace,
environment, social justice activist, and as a scientist (specializing in
the theoretical chemical physics of human consciousness) and spiritual
practitioner. This document outlines my reasoning and comprehensive plan for
the creation of true peace, harmony among all life and free natural
abundance as paradise on Earth. It has been posted as this December 13,
1999, version which may be updated at above website from time to time, so
after your first visit to this site please update your browser each
subsequent visit to get the latest updated version whose date will corrected
above.

"We are approaching the sunrise of a new dawn of human thinking in harmony
with nature and the natural law that describes the oneness of all life, the
relationship of humankind to all life, the "All My Relations" of our family
of life whereby all matter and energy and mind are understood as related by
the operation of consciousness itself."

David Crockett Williams  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Vision of Paradise on Earth
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html

Global Emergency Alert Response
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

Global Peace Walk 2000
http://www.globalpeacenow.org
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html

Urge your Congressperson to support H.R. 2545
Global Nuclear Disarmament & Economic Conversion Act
Details at http://www.prop1.org
Sample Letter at http://prop1.org/prop1/letter.htm

Easy indexed site to email Congresspeople & Media
http://congress.nw.dc.us/wnd
(copy and paste your letter to media and congress)