Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
             Sherman H. Skolnick [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   http://www.skolnicksreport.com/

Mr. Skolnick,

Can you elaborate in detail your communication and background of Mr.
Paul Wilcher. Also detail the information in his report on the events
about what happened in Waco.

You are aware that Webster Hubbell received $400.000 for legal
services from Bernard Rapoport of Waco, Texas after he got out of
jail. In speech at Univ Of Texas, Impeached President Clinton stated,
"...and thank you Bernard Rapoport for being my friend for over 25
years..."

Justice Department investigation should target UT campus
http://net.cs.utexas.edu/users/boyer/fp/texan-970317.html

Thank you for any considerations.

Respectfully, Kenneth L. Vardon [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From inside data, a lawyer friend of mine, Paul Wilcher, originally
from the Chicago-area, wrote a detailed report on the unlawful
military operation against the Waco church. "Sherman, I am going to
deliver it in person to Janet Reno", he told me on the phone. I said,
"Paul, you don't have enough life insurance. You are a walking dead
man if you don't scrap that report."

    WACO and the U.S. MILITARY---the UNHOLY THREE, Hillary Rodham
         Clinton, Webster Hubbell, and Vincent W. Foster,Jr.
              http://www.skolnicksreport.com/waco.html

   WACO and the U.S. MILITARY---the UNHOLY THREEE, Hillary Rodham
         Clinton, Webster Hubbell, and Vincent W. Foster,Jr.
 by Sherman H. Skolnick, moderator/producer of Chicago public access
Cable TV Show "Broadsides" since 1991, and chairman/founder since
1963, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts

After William ROCKEFELLER Clinton was inaugurated as the new
president in January, 1993, who was actually running the U.S.
Government? To understand that is to comprehend plenty.

Dictating both policy and actual orders was Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Early on she fought with the new Vice President Albert Gore, Jr.  She
wanted an office in the White House superior to that of the Vice
President. He felt his strength on certain issues somehow helped
carry Clinton into office. After all, Gore and his father were the
crusaders for cheap electricity, a pocket book issue forbidden to be
discussed in the monopoly press.  Mentioning the Gore-promoted
Tennessee Valley Authority brings bloodshot eyes to the electric
power cartel including General Electric, owner of NBC, and
Westinghouse, owner of CBS. GE and Westinghouse will never, ever,
forget that thanks to the TVA, the Gore family,and the Kennedy
Justice Department, top officials of the electric cartel were put in
jail in 1961 because of an historic showdown known as the Electrical
Conspiracy Cases.

BUT: after all, the secret societies, like the Bilderberg Group,
installed Clinton, a crony of George Herbert Walker Bush, to promote
the New World Order and safeguard the Old World Families. AND, to
strangle Americans foolish enough to believe in national sovereignty
and the U.S. Constitution. The most direct reason Clinton was not
removed from office by the U.S. Senate in an impeachment TRIAL---they
did not want Gore as acting President.

An UNHOLY THREE were running the U.S. Government. Not only Hillary
Clinton, but her former Rose Laws Firm cronies Webster Hubbell and
Vincent W. Foster, Jr. Up to the time he was put in jail for
swindling that firm, Hubbell, as a top official, ran the Clinton
Justice Department, NOT JANET RENO. A long-time expert in money
laundering and espionage and continuing that role as deputy counsel
in the Clinton White House, Foster was the courier worldwide for
illicit funding. Foster reportedly handled the huge cash flow from
dope, gun smuggling,and such. Ostensibly used was the Mexican bank
octopus Grupo Financiero Bancomer. And Bancomer has been a part of
the whiskey, dope,and hot money headed by the booze-soaked Bronfman
family [Seagrams] and their Bank of Montreal together with their
Chicago unit, Harris Bank. Another unholy three.

For many years up to and including his short-lived role in the
Clinton White House, Foster ran a "Gold Bank" in the Caribbean.
Money launderers preferred ending up with untraceable smuggled gold,
AND DIAMONDS. [In New York, a gem-cutting center, bags of diamonds
are the favorite way of bribing state and federal judges.]  So there
was a church in Waco, Texas, ripe as a target to demonstrate
U.S.Government "muscle". They typified unacceptable mistrust and
defiance of the Central Government. They were headed by a charming,
double-talking CIA "Manchurian Candidate", using the fake name David
Koresh. [The CIA's mind control facility has long been operating near
Waco.This the newsfakers are forbidden to mention.] If there were any
reason to grab Koresh on federal charges of any kind, well, it was
easy. He reportedly jogged outside daily. But the Branch Davidian
stand-off could not be tolerated.

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF CLINTON DELEGATED TO HIS WIFE, AND HUBBELL, AND
FOSTER the power to ORDER AND SUPERVISE the U.S.Military. ALthough
having the name "First Lady", Hillary Clinton does not occupy any
office authorized by U.S. Statutes or by the U.S. Constitution.
Hubbell and Foster were, like Hillary, civilians. Using this
UNCONSTITUTIONALLY DELEGATED "AUTHORITY", this unholy troika ORDERED
the U.S. Military to use deadly force against the Waco church. A tank
was used. Special Forces with helicopter gunships were used. Military
pyrotechnics were used. AND OTHER YET-SECRET MILITARY WEAPONS WERE
USED BY THE U.S. MILITARY as ORDERED by Hillary Clinton, Webster
Hubbell, and Vince Foster.

>From inside data, a lawyer friend of mine, Paul Wilcher, originally
from the Chicago-area, wrote a detailed report on the unlawful
military operation against the Waco church. "Sherman, I am going to
deliver it in person to Janet Reno", he told me on the phone. I said,
"Paul, you don't have enough life insurance. You are a walking dead
man if you don't scrap that report." I was apparently the last one to
talk to him on the phone. Thereafter his phone was disconnected.
Wilcher dropped out of sight. His friends were worried.  Senior White
House correspondent Sarah McClendon, a mutual friend, demanded the
local police, investigate; they refused. Strange, but one day a team
of some 20 CIA AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AGENTS broke into Wilcher's
District of Columbia apartment and found him apparently murdered. The
local coroner said he is too busy to investigate. This was June,
1993. Almost exactly 30 days later, Vincent W. Foster, Jr., was found
dead, laying next to a Civil War cannon in historic Fort Marcy Park,
Virginia.

[A District of Columbia prosecutor began an investigation of the
death of Foster and had some 500 CLEAR photos tending to show foul
play. A few days after the probe was started, a team of unidentified
so-called "federal agents" pushed their way into the prosecutor's
office, showed no official papers authorizing anything, and cleared
out the prosecutor's office to the bare walls. Everything there was
carried away to the black hole of history and cover up. After all,
the prosecutor had jurisdiction. Foster's dead body had been removed
from near the Clinton White House and parked in the Virginia Park.
Unlike the D.C. authorities, the Park Police reportedly are not that
experienced in murder investigations.]

[The super-secret National Reconnaissance Office,NRO, had satellite
video images showing Foster's body being taken from D.C. to Virginia.
Fort Marcy Park is right near the CIA headquarters in McLean,
Virginia. Every blade of crass is under 24-hour satellite
surveillance. A key NRO operative, in charge of satellite video
imaging and having video of the Foster body matter and a number of
other mysteries, was murdered in March, 1998. That was the killing of
Daniel Potter, an unsolved crime.]

A Congressional Committee, according to long-reliable sources,
reportedly has proof with tapes and more, of Hillary, Hubbell, and
Foster giving the unconstitutional orders and supervising the same,
to the U.S. Military to stage their murderous attack on the church in
Waco. A knowledgeable Committee source whispered to us, "This isn't
going any place. The chairman[of the Committee] says they are
threatening to kill him and he believes it. It will topple the
government. It isn't going any place."

The documentable proof in the hands of one or more Congressional
Committees is believed sufficient to force the federal criminal
prosecution for treason, of Hillary Clinton and Webster Hubbell AND
SO-CALLED INDEPENDENT COUNSEL KENNETH W.STARR for apparently covering
this all up while he worked a false criminal plea agreement with
criminal defendant Hubbbell. AND THE CRIMINAL  PROSECUTION OF BILL
CLINTON.

The newsfakers are well aware of all his but continue the BIG LIE
about the Church at Waco. They divert matters by interviewing former
FBI officials. Yes, Hubbell will most likely say nothing even if
asked by the press. While on the way once to jail, he received
millions of dollars from Bill and Hillary Clinton of "hush money"
originated reportedly with Red Chinese and ethnic Chinese recipients
of U.S. Military secrets from the Clintons. Foster is safely in the
cemetery.[A CIA-linked mortuary reportedly handled Foster's body.
WHAT DID THEY APPARENTLY COVER UP?] Hillary is high-profile. Why
don't the "liars and whores of the press" question her about her role
in reportedly ORDERING the U.S. Military attack on the Church in
Waco?

Yes, this mess could well open up the profound demise of Foster,
highest ranking U.S. government official to be assassinated since the
murder of President Kennedy. Yes, it may well wreck the U.S.
government to the benefit of some foreign government like Great
Britain that has been trying for more than 200 years to take back
this Continent as a puppet British colony. Remember the War of 1812.
Have you forgotten that two U.S. Presidents who opposed the schemes
of England were assassinated? President Garfield and McKinley. Who
believes a "lone assassin" did them in? Note: Clinton as a Rhodes
Scholar sent to Oxford by the Cecil Rhodes Trust---have you ever read
what that Trust calls for? The return of this Continent to England.
And Clinton took a pledge to support that Trust. In direct
contradiction to that, he twice as elected President took an oath to
support the U.S. Constitution. Which oath is binding on what appears
to be a treasonous President?

Yes, the downfall of the Weimar Republic brought on Hitler. And the
possible split in the U.S.government may bring on anarchy and another
Hitler. BUT:  LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD THOUGH THE HEAVENS CRUMBLE.  Are
the ghosts of Waco walking around?

NOTE: In previous exclusive stories I mentioned there is substantial
reason to believe the person using the name "Clinton" is actually the
illegitimate great grandson of old John D. Rockefeller founder of
what some call the infamous Standard Oil Trust. Is that the reason no
criminal charge can be brought against "Clinton". a Rockefeller?

For a heavy packet of our printed stories send $5.00 [U.S. funds] and
a stamped, self-addressed BUSINESS sized envelope [#10, 4-l/4x 9-l/2]
WITH THREE STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the
Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 So. Oglesby Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60617-4870. Office, 7 days, 8 a.m. to midnight: (773)
375-5741 [PLEASE, no "just routine" calls]. Recorded message: (773)
731-1100. website: www.skolnicksreport.com  {note "s" after my name].
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364