From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Rumor Mill News Readers,

The death toll from Venezuela's torrential rains has reached over 200 and as
many as 7,000 people missing. Hundreds are  trapped in their homes by
mudslides and high waters. As I read these headlines, I remembered something
I was told by some of my sources. They were talking to me about "The Great
Dying." I wrote about it in an article that was published in Conspiracy
Nation a few years ago.  <A
HREF="ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/bigred/vol12/cn12-48">Conspiracy Nation</A

I have excerpted pieces of it below.

"Once when  I sat at a table of high
ranking Navy Intelligence types, they told me  the  story  about,
"The  Great  Dying".  They said that the old plagues like cholera
and malaria would soon  break  out  in  South America and Central
America and millions of dying people would be crawling northward,
desperately trying to escape the death that awaited them  in  the
muddy waters of their homelands.

The  men  who told me this tale said that the "official" story of
"The Great  Dying"  had  already  been  written  and  made into a
Fantasia type cartoon,  complete  with  a  classical  score  from
"Night on Bald Mountain" and other classical works.

I  was  told that the survivors of "The Great Dying" would be too
ignorant and unschooled to  read  books  or appreciate a newsreel
type program, so it was decided that a Disney type animated  film
would be the way to teach these people.  As the men who worked on
the project described the millions of men, women and children who
were  stretched  out  on  the muddy ground, crawling their way to
salvation in the United States, I could actually hear the strains
of "Night  on  Bald  Mountain"  playing  behind  the  images they
created in my mind."

<A HREF="http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGIW48VUC2C.html">Over 200 Dead, 7,000
Missing in Venezuela Flooding: From The Associated Press</A>

Dec 18, 1999 - 02:09 AM

Over 200 Dead, 7,000 Missing in Venezuela Flooding
By Steven Gutkin
Associated Press Writer

LA GUAIRA, Venezuela (AP) - With the death toll from Venezuela's torrential
rains reaching over 200 and as many as 7,000 people missing, hundreds were
trapped in their homes by mudslides and high waters.
President Hugo Chavez announced Friday that he was sending elite army
paratroopers to aid trapped survivors. A team of 1,000 soldiers was to use
ropes to descend from helicopters with supplies for victims stranded on
rooftops of buildings surrounded by water and mud.

The announcement came as officials conceded that the magnitude of Venezuela's
disaster was far greater than previously thought.

The death toll from mudslides and flooding was 202 and expected to rise
significantly, with Foreign Minister Jose Vicente Rangel saying between 6,000
and 7,000 people were reported missing.

Another 80,000 people were rendered homeless.

Rains continued Friday, but their intensity leveled off somewhat, allowing
rescue teams to begin clearing debris and recovering cadavers.

Starting Wednesday, avalanches of mud, boulders and water came crashing down
a mountain between the capital, Caracas, and the Caribbean coast.

Hundreds of people along the coast were trapped in high-rise apartment
buildings enveloped by mud and water up to three floors high. Others wandered
amid the rubble looking desperately for something to eat or drink.

"A two-story house used to be here," said Bestalia Rada, 60, pointing to an
empty piece of land covered in mud. "It was my house."

Nine northern states and Caracas have been declared disaster areas. Much of
Venezuela remained paralyzed, with most banks, businesses and government
offices closed. Chavez called in the Navy to clear away mud and debris from
coastlines so that ships could bring in relief supplies and help evacuate
victims.

Chavez on Friday declared three days of "national mourning" and asked
citizens to fly flags at half mast.

He said 25 countries had offered relief aid, including three Blackhawk
helicopters that arrived Friday from the United States. Cuba, he said, was
sending in a medical team. Mexico announced it was sending two 727's and two
Hercules planes with some 200 disaster relief experts.

>From the Vatican, Pope John Paul II offered "prayers for the eternal rest of
the deceased" and the "comfort of those affected by the tragedy."

In La Guaira, a port city 20 miles over the mountain from Caracas, huge
boulders and mounds of dirt as high as 10 feet littered the streets. There
was no electricity, no phones and no running water.

Survivors, some setting up makeshift tents in the streets, waited anxiously
for missing friends and relatives to appear.

In Caracas, the rains turned some streets into raging rivers, with many
avenues blanketed with mud, trees and debris.

The highway connecting Caracas to its international airport near La Guaira
remained largely blocked and all commercial flights were canceled.

Thousands of residents, some crying, streamed out of Caracas's slums,
carrying beds, refrigerators, pots, tables, clothes, caged parrots, statues
of the Virgin Mary and anything else they could salvage.

Authorities, relief agencies and radio stations pleaded for Venezuelans to
donate mattresses, medicine, food, water, milk and diapers.

In Blandin, the worst hit neighborhood in Caracas, Santiago Sosa, 45, came
upon a collapsed house that he said he built for his father.

When he arrived, his father was gone, presumed swept away and killed by the
raging waters.

A crippled dog stumbled out of the rubble, and Sosa knew it was his father's.

"You've lost your master, haven't you?" Sosa said, clutching the animal in
his arms and weeping.

AP-ES-12-18-99 0206EST

© Copyright 1999 Associated Press. All rights reserved.

THE EL NINO RAT PLAGUE: THE GREAT DYING BEGINS
Commentary by Ru Mills,  Editor, Rumor Mill News Agency
>From Rumor Mill News, September, 1996 issue:

  This project was set into motion by the Department  of  the
  U.S. Army, an Air Force  Special  Research  Unit,  and  Bio
  Medics   from  the  U.S.  Navy.   It  was  officially  born
  in/during the first quarter  of  1989, and held one purpose
  in common; how  to  eradicate  one  special race of people.
  (Through manipulation of genes, any race of people could be
  the target group.)

  The  project was called LVNM Special Labs Division.  It was
  located  at  an  insane  asylum  in  Las Vegas, New Mexico.
  (That's where the LVNM came from).  It also bore  the  code
  signal SB-17.

  SB-17  was  a virus they were working on to target and kill
  only native Americans.  Desert rats were used to carry  the
  virus  into  towns and municipalities.  There the virus was
  transmitted, via fecal matter, into the local water supply,
  and broken down bacteriologically, it was able to enter the
  food chain.

  Do  you  remember  the  7-9  Navajo  Indians  who  died  of
  mysterious circumstances.  The  coroner's report was "death
  induced by unknown virus".   The  experiment was a success.
  Only  America  Indians  died  of  the  virus  which  we now
  mistakenly call, the Hanta virus."

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor