-Caveat Lector-

>From Jason Martell
Hello,

The 6,000 year old Sumerian descriptions of our solar system include one
more planet they called "Nibiru", which means "Planet of the
crossing".The descriptions of this planet by the Sumerians match
precisely the specifications of "Planet X" (the Tenth Planet), which is
currently being sought by astronomers in the depths of our own Solar
System. Why has Planet X not been seen in recent times? Views from
modern and ancient astronomy, which both suggest a highly elliptical,
comet-like orbit, takes Planet X into the depths of space, well beyond
the orbit of Pluto. We discovered Pluto with our telescopes just
recently in 1930. Is it not possible that there are other forces at work
on our solar  system besides the nine planets we know of? YES!!!! The
Sumerian descriptions of Our Solar System are being confirmed with
modern advances in science. This article will show actual diagrams from
the Sumerian times and how the accuracy for describing the planets is
overwhelming!

http://xfacts.com/x.htm

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift