-Caveat Lector-

It was a beautiful day last Sunday, and I took a drive about 50 miles north
of Asheville.
The sky was clear when I left, except for a couple of chemtrails, like I've
noticed several mornings recently. I went as far as the Tennessee border,
got a bite to eat, and then headed back toward Asheville on back roads..  as
I neared Asheville, the sky looked overcast, with some brownish color toward
the horizon. Looking at the "overcast" it was quite apparent that it had
been created by multiple passes of chemtrails, some of them slowly fusing
into one another, but still with visible lines.
This morning's Asheville "Citzen-Times" newspaper carried a front page item
about a young woman who died from a rare flesh-eating bacteria, and
mentioned in passing that the hospital is overloaded with "influenza
epidemic " victims... as are the hospitals in Southern California,
Wisconsin, Phoenix, and many other areas.

"Last week, Southern California hospitals, including those in Los Angeles,
Orange and San Diego counties, were rerouting patients while they dealt with
packed rooms.
Reporting statewide outbreaks in December were Montana, Utah and Washington.
Those reporting concentrated outbreaks were Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii,
Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York,
Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/19991229/aponline021456_000.ht

Like the person below, I maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet, and am
seldom ill.
The "flu" I got about 8 weeks ago is not yet completely gone- still some
lung congestion, and a persistent runny nose.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/dave

Source: SIGHTINGS

            Heavy Night Chemtrails Reported Over Indiana
            From Cherokee Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                  1-4-2000

            I just wanted to report to you the massive amount of
            chemtrails they've been bombarding us with here in
            Indiana. I only wish I'd had my camera with me on these
            days. I could have gotten some great pictures. I've decided
            from now on that I will never leave home without it.

            I've had several sightings of chemtrails since the last of
            November. The first sighting occurred the night before
            Thanksgiving. It was about 6 or 7 in the evening, and my
            husband, my 3 children and myself were going to my
            mother-in-laws. The moon was especially bright that
            evening, and we were all admiring it as it kept popping in
            and out of the only cloud in the sky that evening.

            When we got farther into town, my husband pointed up in
            the direction of the moon, and said, "Look, do you see
            those chemtrails up there?" I looked, and I saw the
            familiar grid pattern that I'd seen so many pictures of on
            the net. Then I looked a little farther to the south and I
            saw the airplane. It was beginning a new grid pattern in
            that area. I was surprised, because I had never seen any
            chemtrails that were made at night before. I do believe
            that if it were not for the moon being so large and bright in
            the sky that evening, we would have never noticed the
            chemtrails.

            My second sighting occurred on December 13th. My
            mother, children and I were going to the cemetary to put
            some Christmas flowers on my grandparents grave. On
            the way there, I noticed a couple of chemtrails. I pointed
            them out to my mother, and we watched them all the way
            to the cemetary. By the time we got there, there must
            have been about 5 chemtrails. We couldn't see if it was
            the same plane coming back, or if it had the help of
            another plane. It would fly out of sight, and then we
            would see it coming back again.

            My latest sighting was on January 1st. Earlier that day my
            husband had called his mother, and while talking, she
            mentioned that she had seen some chemtrails while out
            shopping.

            We had to go out a little later that day, and of course, after
            what my mother-in-law had told us, we had our eyes to
            the sky. As soon as we got out to the highway, there they
            were! Tons of them! They were long, and very thick. We
            were able to spot 3 planes that were making these. I was
            thinking, "My God, this is overkill." As we got closer to
            Indianapolis, we spotted another plane that was making
            the chemtrails, and about 4 other planes that were not. By
            seeing them at the same time, it was easy to compare the
            difference. The planes that were leaving the chemtrails
            were flying much closer to the ground, while the other
            planes looked to be at least 30,000 feet up, and the
            contrails would disappear after about 20 0r 30 seconds. I
            was pointing this out to my sons so they could see the
            difference.

            Another interesting thing about this last sighting is that it
            was a bright sunny day out, but the closer we got to the
            heaviest part of the chemtrails, the grayer the sky became.
            I had on my UV sunglasses, and through these, I could see
            rainbows where the chemtrails were in front of the sun.

            I'd also like to mention the amount of illnesses I've heard
            about since the "cold and flu season" have arrived. People
            have been complaining that they've had the flu, and that
            it's lingered on for 8 weeks! My own family has been
            suffering from severe gastrointestinal problems for the past
            few weeks. The other night I became so ill that I vomited,
            and this is not typical for me, as our family eats only
            healthy foods, such as, no meats, no foods with
            preservatives, no bleached or refined sugars or flours. We
            don't use fluorides and we only drink distilled water. We
            also use several herbs a day, and take superfoods such as
            spirulina and flax seeds. That fact that we have been so ill
            is highly unusual!

            If this keeps up, I will probably have some great pictures
            for your website, because as I stated before, I'm never
            leaving home without my camera again.

            Sincerely, C.P.

http://www.carnicom.com http://www.contrailconnection.com
Community email addresses: