-Caveat Lector-

All I'm trying to say is that no one should feel that they have God all
figured out, because that isn't possible. We who love the Lord will know a
tree by it's fruit, no matter who comes first. The more I learn the more I
realize how little I know. This isn't what we are supposed to be doing with
all of our time. It is not good to separate yourself from the church instead
of praying for enlightenment for the ones around you who are earnestly
seeking God. It is pure arrogance to think you are better than those who go
to church. I go so I can be humbled with the knowledge that God loves them
all and none of us are perfect. Anti-religeon is not the answer. Stay in the
body, it's the only way the whole body will eventually come together with no
more division.