Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
From: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LeftLibertarian] Rockefeller-Morgan Wars
Date: Thursday, December 30, 1999 9:06 PM

From: "Lloyd Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Lloyd, I have never seen anything like this before, in print or otherwise.
What >are your sources! Can you expand on this, i.e., when did the change
occur, >what motivated the attack (specifically, not general rivalry, etc.)?

>Freely as ever, SEK3

    My theories on the Rockefeller-Morgan conflict stem from Rothbard and
the books of Dr. Emanuel Josephson which Rothbard recommended.  For some
reason, Rothbard only rarely expounded on this topic in public.  Further,
other conspiracy theorists, usually the anti-Semitic ones, have presented
some of the same theory as the Rockefeller-Rothschild conflict theory based
on the incorrect idea that the Rothschilds have controlled the "City" and
"Britain" since their financial coup after Waterloo.

    A better theoretical framework in my view is The British Empire or Crown
vs the upstart Rockefellers.    There is every reason to think that
Democracy in Britain has always been a fraud, an arena for covert
manipulation by the massive fortunes of the Monarch and related Royal
Fortunes and their bankers of the City.  This also fits easily into
A-albionic's overall theory of British Empire vs the Vatican as the
Rockefellers, in their fight for oil with the British-Dutch forces
world-wide, sided with the "continental" authoritarian/fascist forces in
league with the Vatican, always the enemies of the British Empire for world
domination since Queen Elizabeth I.

    There is evidence compatible with A-albionic theories in just about
every history book and biography you pick-up.  However, my interpretation is
fairly original in this era.  The theory is not new, however, and was much
more well known in earlier eras, though often confusedly presented in the
context of religious dogma be it Masonic, anti-Masonic, Catholic, or
anti-Catholic.

    Someday I should write a book on the subject.

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364