-----Original Message-----
From: JP Viken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CIA-DRUGS] Barry Seal, Watergate and George Bush

Isn't it interesting on the evolution of the international drug importation
into us trade?
We know it started out at least in the mid 1800's with the wealthy gentry
families like Delanos and that in england it was also the business of
"families".  What a strange evolution to these "family drug businesses" in
the us (probably england too) becoming enmeshed with the intelligence
agencies.  I guess if one traces it back one can find that all intelligence
agencies arose as an offshoot of the rich gentry families, usually railroad,
shipping and banking related. (example: prescot bussh who allegedly started
the original us army intelligence)( Now we find that the intel agencies
simply a tool of these crime families, just as the military, banking etc.
are (its always interesting to review the general smedly butler speeches).