                    Chris W. Stark - Director
                          P.O. Box 1924
                    Crosby, Texas 77532-1924
             Ph. 1-281-787-4111  Fax 1-281-328-7505
                    http://www.GOA-Texas.org
                 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       +++++++++++++++++

               EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

       Copyright © 2000 by Gun Owners Alliance (GOA-Texas).
        Republication permitted ONLY if this e-mail alert
               is left intact in its original state.
               +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Many of you have expressed to me a desire to be a part of, and
contribute to, a class-action lawsuit against those trying to
bankrupt the gun industry with frivolous lawsuits.

We now have a group that is established, that is not directly
affiliated with any pro-gun organization. Gun Owners Alliance
however, stands with this fine group to help in any way we can.
We sincerely hope that each and every pro-gun organization and
their grassroots strength, gun industry, and every civil rights
group that cherishes the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights,
will also stand with this group of fine people.

Texas Rep. Suzanna Hupp, Texas Rep. Rick Green, and other prominent
leaders, will be plaintiffs in this lawsuit. Rep. Suzanna Hupp is a
survivor of the Killeen, Texas Luby's massacre, and was instrumental
in her efforts to bring Concealed Carry in the State of Texas. She
remains to be a prominent leader in the right to keep an bear arms.
Rep. Rick Green's freshman session (76th session) was heralded by
being instrumental in offering the bill in Texas, that eventually
became law in September 1999, to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the
State of Texas against gun manufacturers. I personally know both
Texas Representatives, and have been greatly enriched by their
understanding of Constitutional issues.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND TELL THE WORLD OF THIS HISTORICAL
MOVE TO RESTORE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS!!

Go to http://www.goa-texas.org/Texas76th.htm to see the alerts of
the Texas 76th Legislature (1999), and to see Rep. Green & Rep. Hupp's
outstanding work as legislators. As well, to hear Rep. Suzanna Hupp's
testimony in Real Audio, go to http://www.goa-texas.org/hupp-7.htm

Also, for their legislative background, go to:

http://www.house.state.tx.us/house/dist54/dist54.htm

http://www.house.state.tx.us/house/dist46/dist46.htm

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACTION(s) DESCRIBED HEREIN IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED
IN ANY WAY TO BE OFFICIAL BUSINESS BY THE STATE OF TEXAS, OR PAID FOR
BY TAX PAYERS MONEY. THIS IS STRICTLY AN INDEPENDENT VENTURE, SEPARATE
FROM ANY OFFICIAL LEGISLATIVE, EXECUTIVE, JUDICIAL (OR OTHERWISE)
MATTER(S), CONDUCTED BY ANY OFFICIAL OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.

Below is Rep. Suzanna Hupp & Rep. Rick Green's open letter to all freedom
loving organizations and their memberships. This letter is also for those
who do not belong to any freedom loving groups.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND TELL THE WORLD OF THIS HISTORICAL MOVE
TO RESTORE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS!!

You can contact Trey Blocker (public relations director) at the following
e-mail address for more information on how to contribute or help in this
great undertaking:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As always, I remain at your service if I can be of any help.

- --
Gun Owners Alliance
Chris W. Stark - Director
http://www.GOA-Texas.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph. 1-281-787-4111

tireless  minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
- --Samuel Adams, Founding Father & American Patriot

#####  BEGIN OPEN LETTER FROM REP. SUZANNA HUPP & REP. RICK GREEN  #####

Friends of the Second Amendment:

During the 76th Session of the Texas Legislature, Representatives
Suzanna Hupp, Rick Green, Ron Clark, Bob Turner, Ron Wilson, and
Senator Lindsay passed S.B. 717 to prohibit Texas cities from
suing the gun manufacturers. Despite our efforts here in Texas,
28 cities across the U.S. have filed frivolous lawsuits against
the gun manufacturers in an effort to achieve gun control through
the courts and bankrupt the industry.

Such lawsuits threaten the viability of gun stores in Texas and across
the nation. Colt Manufacturing has already announced that because of
the lawsuits they will no longer sell handguns to the civilian public.
In addition, Colt is in the process of buying H & K manufacturing and
has said that once the purchase is complete, H & K will no longer sell
handguns to the public. Most recently, Smith & Wesson has announced it
is up for sell. The events that have transpired as a direct result of
the lawsuits against the gun industry do not bode well for gun dealers
or gun owners.

As such, we and a few other Texas legislators have concluded that more
must be done to stop the assault on our constitutional rights. After
consulting legal experts, we have concluded that legal action can and
should be taken against the cities that have conspired to deprive us
of our rights. We are in the process of drafting a complaint that will
be filed in a federal district court in Texas.

We will have at least four state representatives who will sue on
behalf of themselves and their constituents alleging that the cities
have conspired to violate their right to keep and bear arms by using
the courts to impose gun control and threaten the gun industry with
bankruptcy.

In addition, several Texas gun stores will be plaintiffs in the lawsuit
because of the cities' attempt to interfere with the gun stores' ability
to participate in interstate commerce - a right that is protected by the
Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

The right to keep and bear arms and the right to participate in interstate
commerce are fundamental rights that must be protected. The mayors of the
cities, empowered by the statutes creating their offices and by ordinances
and resolutions passed by the city councils, have acted to deprive Texas
citizens and gun stores of their protected rights and should be held
accountable in a court of law.

As you can well imagine, such a lawsuit will be an enormous undertaking
that will tax the resources of the plaintiffs and attorneys who choose
to participate in the lawsuit. As such, we are asking that every freedom
loving American make a donation to our legal fund, so that we can move
forward with the lawsuit and defend our Constitution from further abuse.

If you are willing to contribute or would like more information, please
contact our public relations director, Trey Blocker, at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tell him how much you are able to contribute and how he can best contact
you. Thank you for your assistance in this great effort to avert a
constitutional crisis.

Sincerely,

Suzanna Hupp
Texas State Representative
District 54

Rick Green
Texas State Representative
District 46

#  #  #  #  #  #

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND TELL THE WORLD OF THIS HISTORICAL
MOVE TO RESTORE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS!!

     Help Support the work of Gun Owners Alliance! Go to:

            http://www.goa-texas.org/members.htm
Copyright © 2000 by Gun Owners Alliance (GOA-Texas). Republication
permitted ONLY if this e-mail alert is left intact in its original
state. The views herein do not necessarily reflect the views of
any other individual or organization, than Gun Owners Alliance
(GOA-Texas). We do not officially represent Gun Owners of America.
Go to http://www.goa-texas.org/TXsig.htm for more information.

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107,