-Caveat Lector-

Well, now I glad to see your keeping up with the vocabulary.

Twaddle: silly, ilde talk, drivel.

Well, gee, sorry sir but I strongly disagree with you.

Your rhetoric is really quite classic. Fraudulent, but classic.

Comments interspaced below.

In a message dated 1/8/00 11:08:31 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>>Very fine, Nessie. Now don't hide under a basket, shout it from the highest
>>rooftops.Keep on keepin' on . . .
>>Om
>>-----
>>
>>The company they keep
>>
>>By  nessie
>>

>Perhaps a better name for this twaddle might be:
>
>"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Germany"

Lets see trying to besmirch by association and setting up a dualitic
framework to built divisiveness. Cute too. ;-)

>Out of context snippets, piled upon half-truths, grafted onto fantasy,
>stitched together with bigotry.

You deny the international framework of germany's mercantile interests and
that the international banking community, which includes many german members,
that sustained hitler and built the war machine unleashed upon europe is
fantasy?

>The Roosevelt-Stalin-Morgenthau propaganda line since WW II has been
>that the "Nazis" were stupid, ignorant, cretins.  Now we're supposed to
>beleive
>that they were ultra-sophisticated, clever, financial geniuses who put
>one over
>on British Imperialism, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the
>institutionalized
>collective greed of international banker-dom?

What kind of books to you read anyway. You talking about Henry Morgenthau,
Jr.? Who was Secretary of Treasury during WW II and his dad was born in
Manneheim Germany?

Also I believe if you truly read the article and maybe some of the literature
that the article sources you might understand that - They are in it together.
"They" create a false dichotomy  for us hoi polloi to blather about , hate,
kill and create urban renewal  projects for "them."

More dichotmy framework, it is really getting quite boring.

>Just where the hell were the the "Nazis" supposed to go to redeem these
>billions of dollars
>worth of "bearer bonds" that they supposedly absconded with?  What good
>would it be to sneak a "patent" out of Germany on a submarine?  What court
>would enforce the patent if the Allies claimed that they stole it fair
>and
>square
>as war booty?
>
>Reality check:

Follow the money , sonny.

Read Antony Sutton's book Wall Street and Hitler.  Check out the Skull and
Bones and their allied Banks. Look at the BIS in Switzerland.

Also a patent ain't just anumber buddy, justthink if somebody in the US  took
all the "confidential" data stored at the US patent office-trade secrets and
what not?

You know you really shouldn' try and peddle this "twaddle" here.  I mean,
like are you a goober or do you just play one on the internet?

>The victorious Allies after WW II, in an orgy of greed and lawlessness
>shielded by
>an environment of complete censorship, completely
>stripped the German economy of almost all of is heavy industry and moved
>it to
>the Soviet Union.  Millions of captured German military personnel were
>denied
>POW status and the protections of the Geneva conventions and transported
>to the
>Soviet gulags and ultimate death.  Fifteen to twenty million German CIVILIANS
>were relocated from German territories in eastern Europe to central Europe.
>MILLIONS died as a result of starvation and abuse.

Yes, there was the aftermath of a war going on. Many people died. But Please
spare us your gross exaggerations of history. Can you supply any verifiable
documentation for these claims.

>The Roosevelt administration initiated the notorious "Morgenthau Plan"
>with the
>explicit and premeditated intent to turn Germany into an "agrarian economy"
>and the certainty that it would result in the starvation of two million
>or
>more Germans.

Boy that sure happened.

>Postwar food aid to Europe was explicitly and intentionally withheld from
>Germany
>to keep the population in desperation and to maximize suffering.
>
>The efforts, more than 50 years after the fact, to extract still more money
>from
>Germany to pay for WW II involuntary labor or "slave labor" is just more
>racketeering on an international scale.

Did you see who was included in the groups to pay? It included many US
corporations. Who the US government had already paid money to for damaging
their war-industry factories.

>ALL the assets, factories,
>patents, etc.
>from which to pay the compensation were seized by the Allies and the
>Soviets.

Again your factual exertations are incorrect. Please refer to a series of
posting in the archives called Betrayel. about out occupational forces and
the illusion of denazification.

>It anybody owes compensation to the wartime workers in Germany, it is the
>buccaneers of Britain, the United States, and Russia who looted Germany
>of
>all its wealth.
>
>DBC

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Do you a a clue about what the pupose of the Bank of international
Settlements is and was?

Have a nice day.

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,