</A> -Cui Bono?-

Proof of a Mars/Egypt Connection?...01/12/00
by Mitch Battros  (ECTV)
What you are about to see may change your perspective forever. As of
yesterday, I have uploaded a series of unprecedented photos of the face on
Mars and the face of the Sphinx at Giza. Up until now, only those who have
attended my lecture/workshops around the nation have seen this stunning
presentation.

What you will find (in my humble opinion) is an undeniable connection
between Mars and Egypt. Is it possible we a descendants of our ancestors
from planet Mars? If so, is there a planned return? Will we find evidence of
our relation deep inside the pyramids of Egypt? Has NASA been in contact
with intelligent life on Mars, perhaps for years?

So many questions, to few answers. In the near future, Earth Changes TV will
be able to present to you Streaming Video, Streaming Audio, an Interactive
Symposium room, Networking Station and much more. Perhaps by the end of the
year, I will present my workshop "live" over the internet. As you already
know, there is so much information to get out that will benefit each one of
us in these fast changing times. We are indeed at the cusp of a "new dawn"
of communication.

Go to our special link page and see for yourself, a never before seen web
site presentation of what could perhaps be "the origin from which we came".
You will not be the same again.
Go Here: http://www.earthchangesTV.com/facemars/overlay.htm

Best Wishes To All,
Mitch Battros
Producer - Earth Changes TV
http

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift