-----Original Message-----
From: JP
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 5:34 PM

I know nothing about rabta, but I might be able and willing to tell you that
I know this for sure, maybe not though:   Wackemout working at bequest of
ssooccoomm, d*a & ci*, had signed finding from nnsscc, at orders of mr.oil,
to make sure that all the necessary bio and chemical precursers were sold to
ssaaddaamm through cutouts so that ssaaddaamm could use these on our troops
as the biggest bio/chem warfare tests in the world, all nessary under cloak
of "national security".   Backside of battlefield was covered by defense,
notably surety that gi's would be given control chemicals in batches, some
to block, some to enhance bio and chem warfare agents from ssaaddaammm.
Oil wells blown up and ignited by our sog's to act as oil price reducer,
invasion & UN cooperation justifyer, and as a carrier and dispersant for
radiation from our spent uranium shells.

Overall purpose:  weaken us forces, weaken us citizenry by contaminated bugs
taken home, complete final tests on catalytic bugs and chemical agents for
complete worldpurge of "useless eaters" to reduce pop by 50-60% and to
control those "re-educable" ones left.

Far out scenario, yes but so were the tuscegee experiments, so was the port
charlote ca small nuclear suitcase bomb on a ship test, so were the mk ultra
experiments, etc., etc.  What else is new.  Defense has been experiment with
drugs, mind control, chem & bio weapns more than they have even fought wars!
Nah, I think I just let my imagination go to far here.
No basis in fact, therefore please disregard.