   Date: 14 Jan 2000 09:10:55 -0000
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A note of thanks from an old Doc.
Dear Dr. Brooks:
I have practiced (and taught) internal medicine for 40 years.
A patient brought your website to my attention. I was very skeptical
until I tried your 24 hr. remedy for colds/flu. I was astonished. The
sympptoms vanished. It worked. The theory behind why it works seems
radical with no basis in scientific fact. I mentioned the theory to
several of my colleagues in medical school. They laughed. "Rediculous!",

"Witchcraft!".
This morning I received a call from Irv, a professor of immunology. "I
can't believe it Don. Tuesday I awakened with the chills, sneezing and a

scratchy throat. I tried that stupid cold cure you mentioned. The $%^&
stuff worked!"
It seems a paradox that we physicians haven't a clue how to cure the
flu/cold and yet reject something which works but we can't explain
"why".
While my success with your h2o2 cold/flu cure is anectdotal and
meaningless to a scientist, it IS very meaningful to me. I can not
believe the "placebo" effect had anything to do with it because I had no

expectations. On the contrary I was sure it wouldn't work!
Your website is a refreshing revelation. I think this old bird can learn

some new tricks from you.
Cordially,
Don Richards, M.D.

from the web site...
Contrary to what you may think or have been taught about how you catch the
flu or the cold there is only one way that you can catch the two, and that's
via the ear canal not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most have
believed. Keeping your fingers out of your ears will greatly reduce your
chances of catching them, but then again these two are microscopic and can
be
air-born and may land on or even in your ear. Once they have entered the
inner-ear (middle-ear) there they begin their breeding process, and from
there they have access to every avenue throughout our body to travel to and
to infect and make us sick.

*   For many years people, in the know, have been attacking the Influenza(s)
Virus & Common Cold where they begin their breeding process and not where
they have already have spread to and that's the inner-ear. (middle). It IS
important to begin treatment as soon as symptoms appear.

*   We have found remarkable results in curing the flu & cold within 12 to
14
hours when administering a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (hp) into each
infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected) The hp starts working
within 2 to 3 minutes in killing the flu or cold; there will be some
bubbling
and in some cases stinging occurs. Wait until the bubbling & stinging
subside
( 10 to 20 min ) then drain onto tissue and repeat other ear. A bottle of
Hydrogen Peroxide in 3% solution is available at any drug store for a couple
of dollars.

*   Although this method is perfectly safe for infant/children to use, the
loud bubbling and stinging frightens them, they'll need someone they trust
put the hp in their ears. ( don't get hp in the eyes- flush with water )

*   To cure the flu you'll need to repeat this process two or more times at
one or two hours intervals until there is no more bubbling when putting hp
in
ear(s)

*   The Fason Foundation, a non profit charitable trust, found in their
research that using the above plus taking one One Life tablet every hour,
with an 8 oz. glass of water, was almost 100% effective. One Life is a
powerful antioxidant formula in a base of echinacea and sells for a
remarkable 8-9 dollars for 90 tablets. If your local health food store
doesn't carry it you can get your first bottle free. See article on The
Anatomy of a Miracle for details.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift