</A> -Cui Bono?-

SkeptiNews 000122b - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

* Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
* Nothing contained here is ever endorsed for truth, accuracy, or meaning.
* PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE THE ENTIRE BULLETIN WHEN YOU REPLY; CUT/PASTE, EH?
* No robots massaged the editor during production of this bulletin. Darn.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ EarthWeek Map: http://www.cnn.com/2000/NATURE/01/21/diary.planet/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Bovine Intervention. Are alien ETs swooping down on cattle ranches in our
  Western states, pouncing on unsuspecting cows, cutting out their vaginas &
  other interesting body parts, and carrying them back to their home planets
  for weird science experiments? The <http://accessnv.com/nids/> National
  Institute for Discovery Science isn't ready to say yes, but they're not
  throwing out the possibility, either. The privately funded research group
  is conducting a serious study of what it calls the "controversy regarding
  the alleged connection between cattle mutilations and UFOs." And they like
  cow anatomy too: http://www.metroactive.com:80/metro/slices-0003.html

: Are you alien, human, divine? Do you like cow vaginas? How much? D'ya take
samples? Do you have a large collection? When humans explode into the galaxy
& explore other planets, what animal parts will we fixate on, collect? Why?

@ Even tho Hello Cthulhu <http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~kimuchi/cthulhu.html>
  will take a vacation off the web, it pleases me to no end that I can still
  buy Hello Cthulhu merchandise <http://www.cafepress.com/timmyt/> online.
  But will they take my <http://www.emunix.emich.edu/~winterh/ccc/> Campus
  Crusade for Cthulhu discount? See http://memepool.com/Subject/Conspiracy/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Japan robot for consumers debut. TOKYO (AP) - It missed its cue to go on
  stage, but robot Tmsuk IV debuted Friday on the Japanese consumer market,
  ready to give back massages and run simple errands. The 4-foot robot costs
  $47,600, but its manufacturer sez it plans to sell 10 of them in the first
  half of this year. People can control the 220-lb robot by using handheld
  remote-control and foot pedals to send electronic signals via a computer
  and mobile telephone. A company videotape showed a boy using the robot to
  give his grandmother in a distant city a back massage. Don't touch me
  there: http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2563530709-f93

: What's y'r favorite robot? Is it sensuous? Do sensual robots & teledildon-
ics have great commercial potential? Would you rather be massaged by humans,
robots, aliens, beasts, deities/demons, me? Does y'r grandma need massaging?

@ Ask the Love Engine(tm) - Our AI sexpert makes love a little less
  difficult. http://go.wired.com/wired/archive/8.01/sex.html/mg20004
# Sex warning to vegetarians, elderly. Elderly and vegetarian men are being
  warned about the effect of low protein diets on their sex lives in later
  years. http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_613000/613396.stm
@ Some people love their <http://www.algonet.se/~giljotin/fressie.html>
  guillotines a little <http://www.algonet.se/~giljotin/engagem.html>
  too much. And see http://www.memepool.com/Subject/Sex/ if ya dare.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# 'Bizarre' Group Seeks Ransom for Indian Pottery - 'Liberation Army' Claims
  It Robbed Museum. SAN DIEGO -- In a bizarre twist to a burglary case, a
  "liberation army" is claiming responsibility for stealing several rare &
  valuable pieces of Native American pottery from an exhibit at an anthro-
  pological museum. Cops are baffled by of an unsigned ransom letter sent to
  the media by the so-called Poway Liberation Army, named after an upper-
  middle-class suburb of San Diego known more for its horse farms than
  resistance to authority. The organization was previously unknown. Why?
  http://apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/2000/01/19/poway0119_01.html

: Has your sect stolen any pottery lately? Have you demanded ransom? Did you
issue territorial demands? Will pot.theft force geopolitical realignments??
Did the voices in your head tell you to do this? Is your ET implant buzzing?

# Black-Clad Figure Once Again Visit Poe's Grave. BALTIMORE (Reuters) Under
the glistening stars of a winter`s night, a mysterious black-clad stranger
made his yearly pilgrimage to the grave of Edgar Allan Poe, leaving 3 red
roses and a bottle of French cognac. http://www.sightings.com/ufo6/poes.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# JFK Report: Oswald Acted Alone - Tests Find No Shirt Material on Bullets:
  http://apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/2000/01/21/kennedy0121_01.html
# Nixon 'Smoking Gun' Tapes Released - Recordings Forced Resignation:
  http://www.apbnews.com/media/gfiles/2000/01/21/nixon0121pm_01.html

@ Yes, that <http://ufomind.com/area51/desert_rat/1996/dr34/nixon_full.jpg>
  is Nixon, the original's apparently at <http://www.nixonlibrary.org/> The
  Nixon Library. You think that's scary? You should read the essay I found
  <http://www.ufomind.com/area51/desert_rat/1996/dr34/nixon.html> the pic
  in. And get totally freaked at http://www.memepool.com/Subject/Art/

: Are you certain than Nixon, JFK, LBJ are really dead? How can you be sure?
Did you terminate them yourself? Are they cryogenically preserved? Where??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Delta Force Presence At Waco Now Confirmed. DALLAS (UPI) - Two U.S. Army
  Delta Force technicians say they were at the 1993 Branch Davidian siege
  only to assist with surveillance equipment and did not get involved in the
  deadly final assault: http://www.vny.com/cf/News/upidetail.cfm?QID=58930
@ Waco & U.S. Military: http://www.sightings.com/politics4/unholy3.htm

# Columbine To Tear Down Library of Death - Hopes Demolition Helps Healing:
  www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/2000/01/21/columbine0121_01.html
# Filmmakers Arrested Over Columbine Spoof - Charge: Weapons Near a School:
  http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/2000/01/20/film0120_01.html

: What's your favorite plot? Have you plotted anything significant lately?
Has your plot reached fruition yet? What are your ultimate goals? What else?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Killing Martin Luther King: http://www.sightings.com/politics5/kingp1.htm
@ Plot To Assassinate Al Gore? http://www.sightings.com/politics4/assass.htm
@ 20th Century Assassinations: http://www.sightings.com/politics6/assass.htm

# Two arrested for Guatemala bishop murder. (BBC) Police in Guatemala arrest
  two army officers suspected of the murder in 1998 of a leading bishop and
  human rights campaigner.Architects of the murder are untouched, of course.
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_614000/614412.stm

: Have you killed any religious leaders lately? Do you prefer to kill govt,
church, corporate, artistic leaders? Do you affect great changes that way?

# UAE time off for rain prayers. People in the United Arab Emirates are
  being allowed to start work late today so that they can pray for rain.
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_614000/614100.stm

"The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And
one should help them to it. What is more harmful than any vice? Practical
sympathy for the botched and the weak -- Christianity..." --Nietzche

* Rev. R.Carter, ULC * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * FAX: 603-415-3736
* Fringes of: Science, Faith, Sex, Dope, Art, Paranormal, Conspiracy
* email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* (sorry, I can't answer all email - but thanks for your feedback)
* SkeptiChat/News archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm