</A> -Cui Bono?-

Guys - Newshawk is not the enemy.......Alfred
=====
Subj:    Extraordinary Radar Anomalies Intensify @ Pine Ridge
Date:   00-01-25 00:47:59 EST
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NewsHawk Inc.)

1.24.0
Extraordinary Radar Anomalies Continue, Intensify At Pine Ridge

We'll let Mr. Kent of CyberspaceOrbit tell it like it is. I will
interject this however: Kent Steadman is very knowledgeable about this
type of anomalous phenomenon. And if he says he's "never seen a series
like this anywhere, anytime" he knows whereof he speaks, hombres.

NewsHawk® Inc.