</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Re: Denver International Airport

Greetings,

 I received a call from Alex Christopher last night, author of
Pandora's Box and the original expose of DIA symbolism.  According to
AC, one lady who bought PB decided to start conducting tours of DIA
using PB as a tour manual. People were flying in from all around the
world. Airport officials, nervous at all the attention, directed that
contracts should be let to rip out all the symbolism -- that's exactly
what has been happening, according to AC. The whole concourse is being
replaced and all the strange pictures and murals are being removed.

Val

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift