</A> -Cui Bono?-

I was also under the impression that "Nazis need not apply", which was the
reason I joined this list. I had many arguments on SOL with Colleen and her
hate-group about the Holocaust. They claimed there was even a pool at
Aushwitz! I'm sorry, but people who are that brainwashed by hate and denial
don't deserve my respect.