</A> -Cui Bono?-

Just passing this on guys. Contact Josh personally if you can help.

Peter
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi! My name is Josh Haydn. Thanks for letting me join your community. I know
I'm a newbie but I need help. I have unconvered evidence of a conspiracy to
mislead conspiracy theorists and I need your help. A book has just been
published in the States (it has been available in the UK since September)
that I have evidence was written by someone closely connected to military
intelligence. It is either part of a conspiracy to put out a host of
confusing information to encourage conspiracy theorists to pursue false
leads or it is an attempt by someone who has been part of a conspiracy to
reveal certain truths. Either way, I want fellow conspiracy theorists to
help me put pressure on its author to come clean.

The book is called 'Conspiracy Theories' (original title!) by David
Southwell and Sean Twist and is published by Carlton. This is how I know one
of its authors is not just a conspiracy researcher - please read the
following and then help me get the truth out of him.

I am a professional environmental campaigner and I come from the county of
Essex in England. I first came across David Southwell when I was
investigating possible low-level radiation pollution caused by a 1950s
Magnox Nuclear Power Reactor on the north Essex coast. At first I took him
as a potential ally because it appeared he was a local freelance journalist
who was also looking at the issue. Aside from discovering that the local
seabird guano was radioactive, I never got the evidence I needed to prove
that there had been a series of contamination incidents at the plant which
had been covered up, but during the course of my investigations I got to
know Southwell fairly well.

I moved around in my work as a professional environmental campaigner I
didn't get back to Essex for a couple of years. When I did I noticed that
Southwell had become features editor for a local group of newspapers.
Meeting up with a local direct action green team, I suggested they may find
some sympathy and coverage if they contacted David. Mick P, one of the
team's old-hands was aghast at this suggestion. "Southwell has strong links
with the military intelligence."

Mick had worked out at Foulness Island - a top UK army weapons research
centre based on an island off of the Essex coast - as an engineer on one of
their missile testing programmes. He didn't know David personally, but had
seen him numerous times in administration office going into the office suite
in the block which was home to a small team of Mil-Int and Naval Sig-Int
personnel who worked out of Foulness. Mick had become very suspicious of
David when he found he was involved in the same UFO research group as Mick
and had links with anarchist organisations. Something didn't add up. Was
David a spy for the intelligence community, using his journalistic
credentials to gain access to local anti-government and anti-military
groups? Why would David and military/naval intelligence be interested in a
local UFO group? Wary and even more cynical about the machinations of
government and the circles within circles that turn the media, I thought
nothing more about David Southwell until 1997.

I was invited to a party to celebrate the release of some direct-green road
protesters who had got a few months in prison for their involvement in a
mini-riot (not reported in the press interestingly) against an East London
road extension that ended up levelling a whole neighbourhood and concerning
over one of East London's few bits of woodland. It was a good party, lots of
beer, Jamaican woodbines and good old-fashioned punk music competing for
turntable space with techno. I was gobsmacked when I saw Southwell there. As
I'd had a few beers, I decided to challenge him. Although it was unlike me I
ended up pushing him around a bit - at which point I was bundled outside and
told I'd get the crap kicked out of me again if I tried doing that again. It
seems that Southwell had some interesting friends in the anarchist/protestor
community who were incredibly loyal to him as he had been their Black Hand
'social worker' when they had been in prison. Black Hand is an anarchist
organisation dedicated to helping out protestors or anarchists in prison. I
told the guys who had taken me outside what I knew about Southwell, but I
don't think it sunk in with them. They only knew one side of Southwell.

Later in 1997, I was co-ordinating international support for a Spain-based
environmental campaign when I came into contact with the Estelle Negre
anarchist organisation - a kind of collective of cultural terrorists,
artists and political radicals - who challenge authority and the power of
the media in a host of effective ways. Talking with one of its senior
members, I mentioned I was from Essex who said: "You might know one of our
members them who comes from Essex, David Southwell." My head reeled. This
guy was everywhere.

Later in 1998 I was reading a book on the legacy of ancient civilisations
Andrew Collin's From The Ashes Of Angels - when I came across David
Southwell's name in the acknowledgements. By doing some digging I discovered
that David had helped supply the author with visionary material that later
turned out to be accurate but previously unknowable historical fact. I began
to follow the career of Andrew Collins and discovered that he came from
Essex as well, had previously worked in UFO research and was now rewriting
history by providing convincing evidence for the existence of an advanced
'Elder Race' prior to 10,000 BC.

I wasn't too surprised when the Sunday Times reported that Andrew Collins
would be helping another author - Nigel Appleby - on an exploration to Egypt
to discover absolute proof of the existence of an underground 'Hall of
Records' linked to the Elder Race. Later, other national newspapers reported
Nigel's expedition had fallen apart and he was facing legal action for
plagiarism against several authors over his book 'Hall of the Gods' (which
was forced off of the shelves in the UK by a High Court injunction). It
later emerged that Appleby's was a Mason and this expedition was being
supported by the UK army and that he and Collins were going to Egypt for the
military. As anyone who knows about the Sphinx/Pyramid conspiracies, Egypt
is a murky territory where you can find the NSA, NASA, dodgy Californian
mystics and some very rich businessmen working in cahoots, so the
involvement of the UK military is not too surprising.

I now knew that David Southwell was involved with the UK secret services,
UFO research, anarchist organisations, the Masons and authors researching
ancient Egypt and the modern day conspiracies surrounding it. It was
knowledge that in my own life that I had found a real 'conspirator' that
turned me into a more determined conspiracy researcher. How freaked was I
when I heard Southwell on the radio being interviewed about his first book
'Conspiracy Theories'!

I rushed out, bought a copy and read solidly for the next few hours. He
covered a 100 -plus conspiracies - all very standard at first glance but
hidden amongst them were nuggets of new information or new twists that
opened up whole new thoughts in my head. Under the guise of a conspiracy
primer, it seemed as if someone from inside the conspiracy was trying to
tell us something. Then I got to the glossary at the back of the book where
amongst the entries I found:

Cabal - A word meaning an intrigue or secret power elite, some conspiracy
theorists argue that the word derives cabbala - the name of the ancient
Jewish mystical system. However, it is more commonly believed that cabal
originates from a secret group of policy-makers to England's Charles II
whose names were Clifford, Arlington, Buckingham, Ashley and Lauderdale.
Those who believe that this book is itself part of a conspiracy should note
that the secretary to the original cabal was one Robert Southwell.

Misinformation - As much as it is the job of intelligence agencies gather
information, it is also their role to provide a constant stream of
misinformation to confuse the public and divert attention away from anything
they feel needs to be covered-up. Planted misinformation may be behind a
multitude of conspiracy theories as if you want to test fly experimental
aircraft it is useful to have rumours concerning alien spacecraft in
circulation.  It is well-known that conspirators will create misinformation
about totally bizarre schemes to deflect the focus away from themselves and
what better way to do this
than through a book packed to the gills with conspiracies?

How much more blatant could Southwell be? A known conspirator was so
confident that he could write a mind-flip like that in a book that was
obviously part of a deception programme.

I'd had enough. I began to barrage Southwell at his public e-mail eddress -
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - demanding the truth. He refuses to respond
to me, but I know he reads my emails as he keeps blocking me as a sender. I
need fellow conspiracy researchers to help me barrage him with e-mails until
he responds to one of us. Please email him, and then get other researchers
you know to email him. This is a chance for us to tackle a conspirator and
get answers from him. He will probably lie, but sometimes even lies can
provide clues and evidence. Please help me. I would love to hear from anyone
who knows even more about David Southwell. You can contact me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Josh Haydn.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift