-----Original Message-----
From: Rasmus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ChristianPatriot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: 1America <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; americanpolitics
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; AmericanReform <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
apfn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Biophilos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Conspiracy Theory
Research List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Constitution-Coal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Globalist_Agendas_Debate_and_Discussion_List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Patriot_Net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
SMASHTHESTATE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; The Eagle-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2000 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: The Gospel of Rasmus.