</A> -Cui Bono?-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:53:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LIFE-GAZETTE] Re: [BCPolitics] Stop the Persecution of Christians,
     Mr. Dosanjh!

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Vancouver Sun: Your story today that Ujjal Dosanjh is a "shoe in" to
be the new NDP Leader and Premier of BC must cause great consternation to
anyone who subscribes to the constitutional foundation of BC and Canada.
If I caught that aspect of the "Listenup" program correctly, the UBC
Pro-Lifers were to have $10,000/day EXTORTED from them if they wanted to
have their CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND
EXPRESSION enforced. That is, "security" would cost them $10,000 a day
while the pro-choicers would pay nothing for security. At least one
criminal thug who vandalized the Pro-Life booth was well videotaped and
has been named. There have been no charges or any disciplinary action.
   It may surprise Mr. Dosanjh that being Attorney General does not give
him the right to put criminal thugs under the aegis of the AG's
bureaucracy nor does it give him the right to violate the Constitutional
rights and PERSECUTE a religious minority in the community. I watched
as an East Indian journalist said in a television interview recently how
pleased he was that "one of our people" would likely be Premier. Who else
can make such a racist statement without reprisal? And just what kind of
"people" are we talking about here? People who foster a "Godless
Society" to use the phrase of Bob Wenman in 1981 and violate the Rule of
Law?
   I will phone Mr. Watson on Monday and see if he will be starting a
private prosecution against Dosanjh et al.
Sincerely-FWP.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:

> From: "Franklin Wayne Poley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Dear Attorney General Dosanjh:
>
> I am incensed by the report of Stephanie Gray, which I just heard on "Listenup". It
>seems that pro-life exhibitors at UBC were subjected to CRIMINAL VANDALISM and
>CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS of their right to freedom of religion and speech in tbe
>latter months of 1999. It would seem clear that the UBC Administration is complicit
>in this shameful, criminal and unconstitutional conduct. Unless you deal with this
>matter immediately I will conclude that the same appellations apply to you.
>    I am not requesting that the students responsible for the vandalism and the UBC
>Administration responsible for this shocking combination of criminal and
>constitutional violations be prosecuted. I AM DEMANDING IT. If you do not act on this
>Mr. Dosanjh, you can expect that private prosecution will be the next stage and that
>you will most certainly be named in that prosecution. You cannot continue to play
>fast and loose with the Constitution and Criminal Law of this country. YOU ARE NOT
>ABOVE THE LAW.
>    I am also at a loss as to why the Civil Liberties lawyers "defending" the
>pro-lifers haven't acted more forcefully. Is this part of the the current campaign of
>persecution against Christians in BC? Our next meeting on this subject will be at
>Metrotown Library, Community Meeting Room, 7:00-9:00 p.m., Feb. 18. I will be
>lecturing on the topic of "psychopolitics" in the context of the current systematized
>persecutions of Christians in BC and Canada. I think you and some of your staff
>should attend and learn a lesson in  good citizenship and the RULE OF LAW. "Whereas
>Canada is founded upon principle that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of
>law...." The RULE OF LAW which you apparently do not know, means that the legal
>rights to freedom of speech and freedom of religion must be protected for Christian
>pro-lifers as well as they are for others.
>
> Sincerely-FWP.

       http://www.vcn.bc.ca/culturex/The-Question-Nobody-Will-Answer.htm

Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

* Life Gazette chronicles the development of world cultures which have Constitutions
recognizing the supremacy of God, from Liberian to Iranian to "Culture X" *