</A> -Cui Bono?-

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/8623/schneider.html

In 1987 Philip married Cynthia Marie Drayer Simon. The two had met in June
of 1986 at a meeting of the Oregon Agate and Mineral Society. As Cynthia put
it years later, "He had so many interesting stories, so much information to
share, we bonded and love began to bloom." Philip and Cynthia would later
have a daughter, Marie Schneider. Unfortunately their marriage had
difficulties. According to Cynthia, health problems contributed to their
break up. Philip had multiple health concerns, many of which could have
killed him. He had chronic lower back pain that never went away, even after
a back operation. He had multiple Sclerosis, which was chronic and
progressive. Occasionally he had to use, crutches, a body brace, leg braces,
bladder bag, catheter, diapers, and a wheelchair. He often had to sleep in a
hospital bed with railings, a helmet, and body braces. When Cynthia first
met him he was taking Dilantin for seizures, and almost died 3 times from
this medication due to an allergic reaction.

Philip also had Brittle Bone Syndrome (osteoporosis) and cancer in his arms.
He had hundreds of shrapnel wounds, a plate in his head with a metal
fragment in his brain, fingers missing from his left hand. There was a scar
that ran down from the top of his throat to below his belly button, and
another scar that ran from just under his ribs, side to side. Cynthia would
later state " Philip was a complex person. he had brain damage after a bomb
was dropped on him while working as a civilian structural engineer for
Morrison-Knudsen in Vietnam. He had a Rhyolite clearance. He was learning
disabled, brilliant in some areas, yet unable to fill out a form in the
Doctors office. Able to create time travel formulas, but unable to budget
money; he had to file bankruptcy one year. I now believe that he had been
'deprogrammed' so that he could not remember most of his 'past' life. But
something began to happen shortly after we first met. Perhaps because of the
seizures, or because he changed his medication, or because he now had
another person to talk to that was interested in what he had to say, he
began to remember the old days. Being the scientific, logical minded person
I am, I listened intently to his stories with a grain of salt, waiting for
additional information to verify them.

I can still remember the night he began to talk in some foreign language
(sounded like Chinese and another night in what sounded like French.) Philip
told me he knew 11 languages before the brain damage. After the space
shuttle, Challenger, exploded, I visited Philip in his apartment. He had a
large chalk board with complicated formulas which proved that a
'cosmosphere' had shot down the space shuttle."

Cynthia also said, "It was a difficult marriage for both of us, which was
complicated by a failed self-employed business selling rocks, minerals, and
antiques, Philip's reconstructive surgery on scars on his chest, his lower
back operation, my gall-bladder surgery and the birth of our daughter, all
within a 1 year period. The pressures of our new family, failed business,
and physical problems culminated in our divorce in 1990. Philip was an
emotional abuser and could be very mean and abusive. He was a complex
person - part genius and part paranoid schizophrenic. We had a bad marriage
but developed it into a great friendship."

One of Philip's more amazing stories was his fathers alleged involvement
with the "Philadelphia Experiment." When Philip's father, Captain Oscar
Schneider (Navy Medical Corp.) died in 1993, Philip discovered original
letters in his basement. According to Philip, the letters were evidence that
the Philadelphia Experiment actually existed, and that Oscar Schneider had
been a participant in it after the crew members had been quarantined in a
Virginia psychiatric ward. Captain Schneider supposedly autopsied the bodies
of the crew members as they died, and found alien implants in their arms,
legs, behind their eyes, and deep inside their brains. Captain Schneider was
confused by these implants, so they obviously were not military. They had to
have been alien in nature, and the small "transistor" like item was
discovered before transistors had been invented. Here was evidence that
either by accident, or on purpose, aliens were involved with the
Philadelphia Experiment, and were probably responsible for its failure.

Also discovered in Oscar's basement were photographs taken during Opreration
Crossroads, in which a nuclear device was used on Bikini Island. Authentic
military photos taken from an airplane showed UFOs raising up from the
lagoon and flying through the mushroom cloud. These photos however,
mysteriously disappeared from Philips apartment at the time of his death.

Some investigators in Philip Schneider's mysterious death have had problems
believing some of the incredible claims he made before he died. Even those
who knew Philip when he was alive didn't always accept the validity of his
stories. Cynthia Schneider noted that when Philip was under crisis or
pressure, he would tell people that he had been arrested, or that people
from the sheriff's office or government had been at his door. This was the
way he expressed his crisis. Unfortunately she claims, sometimes it was
true, Like "the little boy who cried wolf," his friends became numb to his
reports.

Despite the fact that Philip's claims seemed too wild or disturbing to be
true, he obviously believed in what he was saying. Philip claimed that his
life was in danger because he was revealing the truth, a truth that some
would kill to keep secret. He borrowed a gun from his friend Ron Utella,
stating that he felt he needed protection and that there had been several
attempts to have his car run off the road. In the end, though, Philip's
safeguards were not enough to save his life. On either January 10 or 11,
1996, Philip Schneider died under mysterious circumstances.

After the initial cause of Philip's death was listed as a stroke, Cynthia
asked to see the body before it was to be prepared for cremation. She was
dissuaded by the funeral director who felt that the body's advanced state of
decomposition would be too traumatic. However, she could not shake the
feeling that something was wrong. The next day Cynthia was contacted by
Detective Randy Harris who said that "something was wrong" - that there were
marks on Philip's neck. Philip Schneider's body was removed from the funeral
home and autopsied by Dr. Karen Gunson, Medical Examiner for Multnomah
County, Oregon.

The autopsy revealed that Philip had in fact died as a result of having a
rubber hose wrapped three times, tightly around his neck and tied in a knot.
The conclusion from the autopsy was that he had committed suicide. He had
wrapped the tubing around his neck, tied it in a knot, blocked the flow of
blood to his head, became unconscious and finally died.

More surprising was Cynthia's discovery that Philips lecture material,
unknown metals, military photographs, and all notes for his unwritten book
on UFOs were missing from his apartment. However, money and other valuables
were left untouched.

When he was found in his apartment, Philip's body was in an unusual
position. His feet were under the bed, his head was in a wheelchair seat, at
an unusual angle, the rest of his body was on the floor, hands by his sides.
There was blood found on the floor near the wheelchair, but no blood was
found on the wheelchair. There were no apparent wounds on Philip's body to
account for the blood. No sample of the blood was taken due to the initial
belief that Philip had died of natural causes. No suicide note has ever been
found. In fact, Mark Rufener, a long time friend of Philip said, " I saw
Philip the weekend of January 6 and 7th 1996. We were going to buy land in
Colorado. We were excited because he was going to hire me to help write a
book about his knowledge on UFOs and aliens, the One World Government, and
the Black Budget. He did not commit suicide, he was murdered and it was made
to look like a suicide. "

When he was alive, Philip enjoyed eating out at the 76 Truck Stop in Aurora,
Oregon. A waitress named Donna remembered his stops when they would talk
about his work. Philip mentioned to her that there had been 19 attempts to
stop him from talking. Donna states that Philip said "If they ever say that
I have committed suicide, you will know that I have been murdered." She said
that Philip believed he had a mission to talk about a government cover-up
about aliens and UFOs, and that there were forces out to stop people who
talked.

Was Philip Schneider murdered? His ex-wife Cynthia believes this to be the
case. She thinks that Philip was met by someone he knew and injected with a
drug in order to incapacitate him. The assailants then wrapped the rubber
hose around his neck, asphyxiating him. In fact, shortly after Philip's
death, several friends told Cynthia that they had seen Philip with an
unknown blond women several weeks before he died. During the course of the
meeting, Cynthia noticed a long-haired blond women in a car, watching the
meeting through the window with a pair of binoculars. When they tried to
approach the car, the woman quickly sped away. Cynthia later traced the
license plate number and it turned out to be from a truck, with the plate
reported as stolen. Cynthia thinks the reports of a blond haired women is
significant because Cynthia's mother, through a channeling session, had told
her that a woman wearing a blond wig was involved in Philip's death.

Despite the fact that officials have closed the case as a suicide, and
Philip's surviving siblings have tried to persuade Cynthia to accept the
ruling, Cynthia has not stopped in her efforts to discover the truth in her
ex-husband's death. She says that she knows in her heart and soul that
Philip would not have committed suicide willingly, and she still hopes that
Philips blood and urine can be relocated by the Multnomah County Medical
Examiner's Office and examined for traces of drugs that would not normally
be there. However, as the days go by the reality for such tests grows
smaller. She still hopes that someone will come forward with pertinent
information to help her find justice for Philips death.

Until that time comes, Cynthia Drayer will continue her task, perhaps
putting her own safety at risk. That prospect doesn't frighten her anymore,
" I just want people to know the truth about Philip Schneider, a person who
died trying to expose the difficult truths of this world."

If you have any information concerning the death of Philip Schneider, you
can E-mail Cynthia Drayer at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Back To UFO Landing Strip

----

Ad-X Network

This page hosted