</A> -Cui Bono?-

Snow Owl.....Your letter appears as though I wrote it........this is
just to say the letter attached herewith is your writing and not mine.

I agree with RuMills as she has been around inteligence
factions......you look to Austria and see Albright and Kissinger wanting
to rule the world with their particular brand of democracy, like Waco
and Ruby Ridge and the Balkans, rule the world using the business end of
the gun.

Look how they try to get the guns from the IRA; they will NEVER succeed
in bending Ireland to its knees......ever met a Prussian Prince, or an
Arabian Prince or wondered by King Faisal in 1968 was murdered, and John
John and Princess Diana were murdered.

You see they did not fit into the New World Order, nor did John F.
Kenned Sr. and George Wallace and Ronald Reagan.....you see what
happened to them?

So judge RuMills as you will; that is your opinion, and I have
mine......Henry Kissinger KGB Agent Code Name Bor; Madeline Albright
just came back from seeing KGB Putin and asked permission for USA to set
up defense system?

And Austria....this beautiful country of a culture they refuse to
relinquish....they do not want a melting pot or a New York City....they
want to stay as they are and have a right to so do.

So what is Kissinger and UN and Albright's idea with regard to
democracy?

Wel massive genocide - look at Africa and buy the book Who Murdered
Angola, and look into the AIDS problem.....you think Austria wants to be
Americanized.

Tales From Vienna Woods.......and Madeline Albright wants to make it a
ghetto while Kissinger still works at cornering the market on food as a
weapon?>

Hey, get those people out of our government....... Albright should be
sent  to the Balkans for trial as a war criminal.

Along with Clinton ..... and Kissinger is sitting on an Indonesian Board
involved with gold?   $500,000 a year for a few meetings?

KGB/Mossad/FBI/CIA......meet murder incorported......where they getting
their traing these days, and do you think Sadaam Hussein or anyone in
Austria that is Austrian is about to get down on all fours before that
old bat who belongs washing pots or pans in someone's kitchen?

These people are evil; they destroy Churches, always nice targets; they
promote through New World Order homosexuality for our children as form
of genocide, for then they will be punished by a One God Fits All....

Austria is first to take stand......WWII is over, and remember 55
million people died in WWII.......the Pope reminded people of that and
within a few months someone tried to assassinate him.

Colleen Jones, Chairman of the Board
*International Order of the Irish Mafia*
**DON'T TREAD ON ME YOU SOB**