</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.htmlFrom: Jim Condit Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] CNN's Greenfield, Others Hedge on Polls
Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 6:01 AM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

January 31, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

CNN's Greenfield, Others Hedge on Polls one Day before 2000 NH Primary

Very short message today. On Monday night, January 31, 2000 Jeff
Greenfield, Bill Schneider and other commentators were making a big deal
out of how volatile the New Hampshire electorate is and how we would
just have to wait for the voters to speak in the New Hampshire Primary.
In other words, as we noted yesterday, they were hedging their bets on
the polls they’ve been pushing hard for the last weeks. Please note
this, and let’s all notice if there is the same type of hedging in the
states to follow. For new readers, the states to follow are counted 100%
by computer, and we at Network America maintain are being rigged when
necessary to make the polls come true. In New Hampshire, where 70% of
the precincts are handcounted by the citizens in their precincts – as it
should be, it is impossible to rig the entire vote from a central
location.

Even with 30% of the vote computer counted in New Hampshire, the Big TV
networks have a history of making wrong predictions and projections in
this one state, notably the Buchanan showing in 1992, the Buchanan
victory in 1996, and especially the Sen. Bob Smith victory – after ABC,
CBS,. NBC, and CNN had all called him a loser in the 1996 US Senate Race
in New Hampshire. Longer message for Feb 1 and Feb 2 – after we see the
results.

Thought for the day: A government which will not let the citizens count
their own vote, or double-check their own vote on election day -- is
indistinquishable, at least in this one regard, from the worst tyrannies
that have ever existed.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Faster, stronger and able to send millions
of emails in one click: the new Topica site!
http://www.topica.com/t/14

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364