</A> -Cui Bono?-

Yes it can happen expressly if there was any
thing left in the dish like a little fat.
Anyone think of the minerals in different
water supplies?
All water is not created equal

is the spoon that you are putting into
the water completely clean?

Yes, I would warn about the potential of
this happening!
The Pied Piper

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -