**DON'T TREAD ON ME YOU SOB**

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From Ru Mills:

Check out this web page.  <A
HREF="http://www.ycsi.net/users/gunsmith/russky_ad.htm">russky_ad</A>
http://www.ycsi.net/users/gunsmith/russky_ad.htm

I don't know how much longer it will be up... check it out now.

You will see that it appears as if the United States and Russia have switched
scripts. As our government outlaws out guns, the Russian government starts
selling them to their citizens.

The following is from the webpage:

Russia is on the road to TOTAL freedom, and we're on the road to Lenin's and
Stalin's "dreamland". I mean, am I overeacting here?? I don't think
so...............this gun pictured above is now illegal in Kalifornia,
right?? Heavily restricted everywhere else. And in Russia, if you got the
bucks, and no criminal history, it's YOURS legally!! I've been there a couple
of times and they've had SKS' in the stores, Siagas and Vepr's, but now 'our'
semi-auto "pre-ban" configured guns?? Has Colt found a new source for income?

Please people, 65,000,000 gun owners and only 3,000,000 members of the NRA??
We have GOT to do something here or it's going to be more fun to live in
Russia!!!

Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor