FYI, at http://www.brillscontent.com/ under "Current Issue" & click the link "Letters to the Editor." The hardcopy copy, found in the March 2000 issue, was edited. -A

So What?
Give me a break! Has Brill's Content resorted to attacking op-ed writers?

Your December/January 2000 Notebook questions the ethics of famous Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, who penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on the GOP involvement in the Clinton impeachment ["Working Both Sides Of The Street"]. Noonan may have had an existing relationship with some of those involved in that sad chapter of our nation's history, but so what if she or the paper didn't include specifics?

What Brill's Content really ought to have reported in the same space is how some current journalists who are ex-employees of Democrat politicos "report" the news—George Stephanopoulos, Bill Moyers, and Chris Matthews, just to name a few.

At least with the Journal's op-eds, its readers know where they're coming from. Today's television news viewer may not.

Andy Szul Jr., Alexandria, VA