Subject: Publications by Kansan1225
From: <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">[EMAIL PROTECTED] </A>
(Kansan1225)
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2000 3:17 PM

      Many regular readers of conspiracy newsgroups have commented on
the consistent high quality and originality of my articles.  The background
of my messages can be found in my book "The New Atlantis Conspiracy",
available for $19.95 from:

      Kansan1225
      Dept. J
      P.O. Box 840395
      Houston, TX 77284

      Fighting the clandestine Luciferian Masonic (CLuM) Conspiracy can
also be fun.  I have put together some Conspiracy humor articles in my
most recent book "Fight all CLuMs and especially P. & U. K. E.", available
for $9.95.

      The recent results of my investigations are presented in the monthly
newsletter "Contemporary Indications of a Conspiracy".  The February 2000
issue uncovers supermodel Claudia Schiffer's role in the Conspiracy.  Single
issues are available for $3.95, annual subscriptions are $29.95.

      All prices include taxes and shipping and handling to any world-wide
location.

      For more information on the secret nature of Luciferian Masonry and
satanic Zionism, please visit the Web site "Dark Millennium" at:

      <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/wy/1000/index.html">http://www.angelfi
re.com/wy/1000/index.html</A>

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,