</A> -Cui Bono?-

-----Original Message-----
From: NewsHawk Inc. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, 14 February 2000 07:09
Subject: Tesla (HAARP) Towers @ Navy China Lake Center

2.13.00
Tesla (HAARP) Towers @ Navy China Lake Center

We've received a virtually rock-solid report that the China Lake Naval
Weapons Research Center in California, (you know, the place which has a
major DIRECT and DOCUMENTED operational link to Pt. Mugu Naval Air
Warfare Station where Fl. 261 crashed) NOW sports a total of SEVEN new
Tesla Transmitter towers. That's HAARP transmitters, by the way.

Just an interesting thing to keep in mind throughout BLIZZARD of chatter
and noise being blown around the world about supposedly problematical
"JACKSCREWS" in the tail/horizontal stabilizer sections of not only
Alaska Air Fl. 261 but also now a number of airplanes.

Upon closer reading of these latest news accounts of supposed
"jackscrew" troubles, many dissolve into routine reports of typical
accumulations of grime, dust and grease which are certain to build up in
any mechanical system of moving metal parts over time.

AND, as hundreds of (uncompromised or bought-off) pilots know, even
SEVERE problems with a horizontal stabilizer do NOT a terminal air
disaster make.

Somebody, shove that damn JACKSCREW down Jim Hall's
"unable-to-speak-truth mouth, would they? Or better yet, UP HIS BUTT.

In relation to the information about the new Tesla transmitters at China
Lake, we're reprinting an interesting message from a NewsHawk recipient
below.

NewsHawk Inc.