</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From William Thomas ( http://www.islandnet.com/~wilco/ )

Dave Hartley
http://www.asheville-computer.com/dave

-----Original Message-----
Subj:    PROBING THE CHEMTRAILS
Date:   2/9/00 3:41:58 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (William Thomas)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (wilco)

Dear Chemtrails Investigation Supporter,

    Thank you for your support in our mutual chemtrails investigation. As we
head deeper into another season of heavy spraying, new leads point to at
least two and possibly three separate spray programs being carried out over
North America. Several spray plane bases have been tentatively identified,
and we are attempting to obtain photos of the spray planes on the ground.

    My 85-page report PROBING THE CHEMTRAILS CONNECTION details my 12-month
investigation into the most troubling story I have covered in more than 30
years as a journalist. Topics include documented information on the new
pandemic (that is NOT the flu), stealth viruses, viral-bacterial hybrids,
effective therapies for chemtrails and related illness, mind control, HAARP,
eugenics, weather modification, atmospheric remediation, eyewitness
accounts, lab findings - and much more.

    It is your contributions that make this work possiible. In seeking
further funding for my chemtrails research, reporting, media outreach and
congressional lobbying in the year 2000, I'm sending updated copies of this
new booklet to everyone who can donate $24.95 or more for printing, mailing
and my ongoing research. As new inforrmation comes in, contributors who send
me an email address will also continue receiving exclusive chemtrails
updates for free.

    Thank you for your continued asssistance in this work. As the mass media
approaches me for background material, it is my belief that "critical mass"
has been reached in public awareness and concern. Now is the time to push
for answers and accountability from those responsible for "black" programs
risking the health and safety of every living creature on this planet.

    Together we can stop the spraying.

My best to you,
William Thomas
S-27  C-52
Gabriola Island, BC
CANADA  V0R 1X0

For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days.  Click here for a chance to win a
digital camera.
http://click.egroups.com/1/337/0/_/7276/_/950441872/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=chemical-trails&m=1