</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Ian Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Author Terrorized
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2000 12:13 PM

  David Hoffman, publisher of the Haight Ashbury Free Press,
  is perhaps the most dedicated anti-authoritarian journalist
  in American today. His exhaustive research on government
  connections to the Oklahoma City bombing and his efforts
  to make his findings known have earned him the scorn of
  authorities and almost resulted in his being jailed
  (http://users.erols.com/igoddard/sanders.htm#15). His
  book on OKC is on-line and is must-reading for those
  interested in the reality exterior to the GovtMedia's
  hoax history: http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt.htm

  Hoffman's next book, Murdergate! -- exposing the murder
  rampage that Federal authorities have been perpetrating
  under the nose of a nation -- is sure to keep his name high
  on the Government's hit list. As the following communication
  from David Hoffman reveals, his new book isn't even out yet
  and the threats and acts of aggression are rolling in. When
  we consider that a TWA Flight 800 researcher disappeared
  shortly after a radio interview and apparent evidentiary
  breakthrough, such terrorism shouldn't be taken lightly
  (http://www.erols.com/igoddard/threats.htm#DISAPPEARED).

FROM DAVID HOFFMAN