</A> -Cui Bono?-

Dear Joshua2,

You are sincere too.  Furthur examination, you will find that the "Rat
Line" isn't what you think it is.  The Vatican provided passports for
many and all refugees after WW11.  They had not the means in these hec-
tic times to investigate the refugees political views.  They were home-
less and hungry and they helped all they could Jew and Gentile on this
basis before and after the War.  Considering the 95 acres the Vatican
State is, and its limited resources, I believe that time will come when
the truth will out and the correct view of history will be written.  Be-
ware of the Masonic press.

As for the Serbian problem, I'm going to leave that to other readers on
this site to eluciate on.  One very sincere man, told me and showed  me
a photo of Pius receiving some Bulkan scoundrel. My reaction should have
been that Jesus ate and drank with low life that the ruling  class
rejected. A Pope does have political power but he does not have an army.
"How many divisions does the pope have", asked Stalin to Truman who said
'the Pope isn't going to like that'?

I refer you to a book by Ralph Epperson, The Unseen Hand, he's not pro-
Catholic by any means at all.  But he believes as some historians now do
that Jews were delivered up by the criminal element of Jews of the ad-
option, the Khazars.  As an historian I have found that every country
has a criminal element. There are the Boxers, the Jacopsians, the Fin-
egans of the Irish.  But I have yet to find a Jew to admit that they too
have a criminal element.

The prince of all lies and murders is behind all this confusion.  He
knows that his time is short and he is farting around having people be-
lieve that he is omnipotent.

As for me I end with this:  Every American is born a fool and I believe
we can't help it.  Ha.

                                                        Sincerly,

                                                                 Don Huffman

--