</A> -Cui Bono?-

Controlled
"This is what I believe"
AOL used to purge the records of CTRL
we were too radical.
When AOL found out that it could use the
knowledge and sell it to make AOL look good
it was willing to keep CTRL.

AOL makes a lot off of giving a free browser
and charging for the access, When did Microsoft
end up with a law suit?  When it turned out
that it was treading on AOL's territory by giving
out a free browser.  If you get on the internet by
another means are you going to use AOL?  Why do
you think that AOL bought Netscape?  Now they want
to get Time Magazine and is problem using info
from CTRL and other lists to look sharp.

What does AOL have that Time/Warner does not have?
E-Lists!

This one gets away with it because people are
enacting legislation to try to shut these things
down.  First they need to know what to shut down...
Welcome to the Incompetents Network run by
Clinton - Bill and Hillary
Bush Sr. in Texas
Bush Jr.s
        1 Governer of Texas
        the other
        Governer of Florida
Look at your electoral votes by state
and which states do you think they want???

The rest of this is advertising/Propoganda
agencies that want to make money.

For AOL to cut us off or to cut someone
like me off it to cut off it's own nose.
Why?  I will go somewhere else.
So, Where is some more information
What are they going to allow us to know
now?