In the Name of God Most Gracious, Most Terrifying

Waco Protest ALERT!

Yesterday was Saturday Sabbath. Sabbath meeting was held at the gates of Mt.Carmel the Subject was Psalms 18. In reference to the letter sent out of Mt.Carmel on April 10, 1993. This is a letter to God's friends from Yaweh Koresh.
The letter is a token of  "Great Concern". It warns of an earthquake here in Waco and the Judgment of God. http://home.maine.rr.com/waco/letter410.gif

"I will surely show you the meaning of Psalms 18, unless you open your eyes and not your mouth. Fear Me and "The Hour of My Judgment," for it has come."

During the Sabbath meeting it was witnessed that "Scott",  the watchman appointed by Fake Davidian Clive Doyle,  was "WORKING"! He was watering plants around the "church". Now if you don't believe in the word of God or if, like the Murderers, you don't give a damn about the beliefs of the Martyrs, then this is no big deal to you. But to those that honor the Laws of God and the Martyrs who stand in the "Unseen Reality" , continually crying out with a loud voice:

"How long O'  lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?".........

It means everything!

Today is Sunday, the Sabbath for 90% of the Christians in this world, and yet they are working today at the site where the "King of the North" has placed
"The Abomination That Maketh Desolate".

As we judge this issue so to will we be judged.

This "church" is the work of The Bill Clinton Murderers of the Children of Waco. Look at it ! in the front widow there are three upside down crosses! (Anti-Christ in his fullness). In the New Waco Video: "X  A True Revelation" you are shown clearly the character of the ones in charge of building it.

Consider this:  When people unknowing walk through the front doors of this Abomination on April 19, 2000 they will cross a threshold that was paid for by Diana Spitz and William McGivers. And what is the Spirit of this generous couple?

In the past few months these people have befriended me seeking counsel on some of their personal problems and their lack of knowledge concerning the teachings of David Koresh. I have spent many hours trying to explain the teachings and offering my counsel. Then the video was released: Consider a few of their many posts to me.