The subject women have an addiction of power over the male.
They use their sexual attractiveness to snare, then seduce the male.
A woman who becomes an alcoholic has learned that alcohol is a means to attract the
male;  especially if the woman is not physically
attractive.
If, in the act intercourse, the woman becomes pregnant, it is of no consequence to her
to have an abortion;  but merely an inconvenient cost
of fulfilling her warped desire/addiction to power over the male.
This type of female would have been most definitely brought up in a dysfunctional
family;  either a single mom, or a two parent family where
the female has turned the male into a wimp, with the consequence that the offspring
has no respect for the Father figure;  the young
daughter learning how her Mother wraps her Father around her little finger.  In cases
where the parents are not dysfunctional it is more
than likely the subject woman would have sustained sexual abuse by an outsider at an
early age;  sometime the 'loving' Father will sexually
abuse the young daughter.

Bard
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.html