Forwarded fyi, Bard

When a man, having impregnated a woman, suggests or agrees
  with a woman that the baby they will produce should be aborted
  both are guilty of murder when this abortion is finalized.  The Sat-
  anic notion pushed by aboritonists that the woman's body is hers
  to do with as she pleases is far from the truth.  If one is an athiest

  or one other than man it really doesn't matter as it is not pertinent
  to them anyway.  What I am referring to is biblical law, which is an
  inherent factor of the common law.  The woman's body is not hers
  alone when she is impregnated, but it belongs to both her and the
  man, as she has, through her marriage;  the sex act itself is mar-
  riage under biblical and common law, and that act now makes their
  bodies as one, with the man being as guilty as the woman and both
  being condemned as murderers under that common law.  I am not
  referring to statutory or corporate law, but the common law that is
  the law of this land.  The state has no part of a marriage between
  man and woman, but is a binding contract between the man, woman
  and God.  There will be no state to argue their case when they ap-
  pear for final judgment, and on that day they will see the baby they
  murdered, whether it was aborted in one week or nine months after
  conception.
The State, whether federal or otherwise, in bringing this nation under
  commercial law has committed the ultimate sin against God, in their
  creation of a god of their own.  Every agent of that government who
  participated in this action, and every one who perpetuates the lie
  will also be tried for their sins.  These sins cannot be hidden
because
  the judge of those sins is contained within the body of each sinner.
Commercial law, abortion, wars, and all the rest of jew agenda for the
  decimation of the white race from the face of the earth is part of the

  original conspiracy, and this fact is heavily documented.  The jews,
  being condemned by Christ Himself, are outlaws in every sense of
  the word,  receive no mercy from God's people, and the bible is
replete
  with examples of this.
With this in consideration we can see that it is our duty as members of
  God's people to destroy His enemies, who are destroying us.  In
  short, we must do it unto them before they do it to us.  I know of no
  argument sufficient to alter this course.  The future of the white
race is
  at stake.

                                                         Ray Earnest

You can win $1000!
Just one of 1000 great reasons to visit eGroups!
Click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2865/6/_/102983/_/955730374/

Long Live Odin! - The Allfather - The Aryan Christ of the Second Coming.

http://i.am/Grom

That site can be viewed the best in Explorer. Russian resistence music with
simultaneous translation can be listened to only in Explorer.