Howdy all,

Unless, folks would like me to review all messages before they are sent or
review the messages of "troublemakers", which would hamper much of the
discussion on this list, I would suggest that, if ya'll haven't figured out
by now how a person's rhetoric effects the forum and responses one will
recieve, I guess a person will have to learn.

As to the current brouhaha, personally I find "no fault" and plenty of
"fault" on the persons involved. Strindent voices tend to recieve strident
replies and with misunderstanding and other factors it soon degenerates into
more base rhetoric.

Personally, I learned somethings from the ensuing debate and how a person
handles one-self is always telling. For us to re-examine different validities
that have been presented to us, does fall into conspiracy theory.

Much power is derived from the beliefs of others that believe a person to
have that perceived power. And just as Einstein has been promoted and Telsa
ignored there is "conspiracy" involved for very particular purposes of
creation of the false cocoons woven around us by our misperceptions whether
contrived by ourselves or others.  The validities are generally presented to
us a diametrically opposed good and evil concepts to grab us at the most
visceral level possible. Fear and greed, the devil and mammon are used
exstensively in the culturated "programming."

Most players are in the "blue lodge" and have no idea as to overall and
specifics. The hoodwinks are many and before folks start to write, let us try
and use rheotorical speech that can allow for understanding of what we are
actually saying, instead of advancing positions by "beliefs" or other such
language that will enflame passions into diatribes, innuendo and
misunderstandings.

So please let us all learn  and try to use manners in our discourse, listen
and if you use rhetoric that is inflammatory, this is the internet -Tomatoes
are thrown, let us try and keep honest debate civil and as always - peace is
an action - actions begat.

Excusa for the bit of a ramble, but really folks I ain't a sandbox monitor
and the only heavy hand I have is to nopost or dismiss and email address
entirely. You are alone in the alley, learn how to survive.

Take care

Om
KJ

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters