To "Bill Shannon": Oh! Tough toe nails! You had to listen to truth for 30
minutes from Marisleysius! She was plenty educated for a first generation
Cuban American and, since your knocking Cuban Americans so freely, I'd sure
rather listen to her slightly latinized English than the perfect English
spoken by all the diabolically-oriented lefty-pro-communist Khazar Jews who
inhabit and run "our" newsmedia -- for heavens sakes, I've begin to wonder
if my television has turned into the "electronic Jew" in these last few
years. This is the same faction that has supported and kept Castro in power
since 1959, and who deliberately lied and told the world Castro was a
"democrat" and a "Catholic" until he was ensconced in power. How the
leftwing Khazar Jews love their diabolical creation, communism! WHen I was
going through high school I knew that the Big MEdia and a lot of liberals
were subtly soft on Communism -- but the scales from my eyes lifted -- and
now -- along with my forbears of the last 1000 years know why!

I'm charging that the Clinton/Castro/Craig thugs drugged Elian immediately.
News flash for you: the picture of Elian with Dad (who's also in a tough
spot) show a bandaid right over where an IV would have been started -- of
course, that picture's under heavy attack for being doctored, I'm sure to
your dismay -- so I won't rest my case on that, but I mention it. The burden
of PROOF is on the federal kidnappers. PRODUCE THE BOY! THey CAN'T. Produce
the BATMAN shirt Elian is wearing in the Craig Happy photos -- they're
probably scrambling for one now. Everyone I know who's not brain dead,
including medical personnel I know, said immediately that the kid was being
drugged. Rush Limbaugh said on Friday that if they took the kid they would
immediately drug him. You, obviously, are not the least bit disturbed that
the boy has disappeared.

The rest of your comments are too ridiculous to address --- yeah they're
going to let him go to school through this crisis so that the illegal
Occupation Government running America could snatch him there - supported by
"Americans" like your type! Right. Also, some kids don't start 1st grade
till age 7. YOu call Donato a thug -- the guy who rescued Elian from the
ocean. You're comments are not serious enough to waste any more time on. Jim
Condit Jr.