Note: forwarded message attached.

http://invites.yahoo.com

  Came through ZONEALARM firewall, (solid post, no spamming), scanned with
both Norton and Inoculate IT anti-virus. Let`s see if `we the people` have
any pull at all...the bases are covered (all three branches of Gov`t), video
documentation, internet exposure, and acceptance as well as recognition from
established beaurocrat representitives.
Forwarded intact, credit where credit is due!

>X-From_: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Apr 24
>09:24:05 2000
>To: DanMeador <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>From: Dan Meador <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Mailing-List: list [EMAIL PROTECTED]; contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:22:17 -0500
>Subject: [DanMeador] TAX REMONSTRANCE DELIVERED
>Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>check that you are responding to your list, and not to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/DanMeador

>From: "Plain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@mail1.ync.net;>
>Subject: We The People Foundation for Consitutional Education -
>Remonstrance to End the
>Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:44:02 -0500
>

>We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education
>
>Do you know your State Constitution?
>
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../foundation/index.htm>Foundation HOME
>
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../index.html>WTP HOME
>
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../header/search.htm>Search
>
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../header/sitemap.htm>Sitemap
>
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../header/feedback.htm>Feedback
>
>DELEGATES SUCCESSFULLY DELIVER REMONSTRANCE
>APRIL 13TH EVENT IN DC EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS
>
>On April 13, 2000,
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htmdele
>gatelist.htm>delegates from all 50 states assembled in Washington DC to
>deliver a
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htminde
>x.htm>Remonstrance on the illegal operations of the Income Tax and the IRS
>to the leaders of all three branches of the federal government.
>
>The event was sponsored by the
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htm../.
>./../foundation/index.htm>We The People Foundation for Constitutional
>Education, Inc.
>
>Professional videographers and photographers successfully recorded the
>day's activities from 8am to 4pm, including the meetings at the White
>House and in the Capitol, where the Remonstrance was hand delivered for
>President Clinton, Speaker Hastert and Senate Majority Leader Lott,
>
>The delegation met at 8am in the Ballroom at the National Press Club.
>After an
><http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/remonstrance/delivered.htmspea
>ch.htm>introductory speech by Bob Schulz and speeches by Joseph Banister
>and Steve Dasbach (national director of the National Libertarian Party),
>the delegates heard and commented on the premier reading of a
> [...]

  Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/AlabamaIssues
DISCLAIMER
This newsgroup is for educational and
discussion purposes only,
NOT for commercial use.

It is made available with the understanding
that the list's owner, moderators and/or individual members are not
engaged in rendering legal, medical,
financial, technical or other professional services.