nessie wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
> >I don't have any exact figures, but I do know that after the  early A-
>
> >Bomb tests the winds brought a tremendous amount of fallout to
>
> >upstate New York and cancer rates in the region over the following
>
> >two decades soared.
>
> Pennsylvania got dosed too. Strotium-90 fell on the grass, cows ate it and
> we all drank the milk. When I was twelve, the twelve year old kid four
> doors down the street died of leukemia. We both had milk delivered to our
> doors by the same company. It came from the same cows. They ate the same
> grass. Life's a crap shoot. I lucked out. He didn't.
>
> I read John Hershey's Hiroshima that year.  Between the two of them they
> convinced me that splitting the atom is a very bad idea. It's been forty
> years. When are the rest of y'all gonna catch up with me on this? What
> will it take to convince you, extinction?

********Extinction is Nature's way of telling you to get smart.**********
                               Joshua2

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL