Nicky Molloy wrote:

> [...]

You all understand of course that this guy's theories are shot to hell by this
new research and he is now fighting a rear guard battle to maintain some
credibility which he doesn't deserve.

Brit-Am was always bullshit. As long as there was no way to prove lineage
either way, anyone could invent any story they wanted as long as there was no
evidence.

Those days are over.

Joshua2

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL