. Aztlan: America's "Kosovo"

PHOENIX, May 12 - Almost seven years ago, this writer for the first time
contemplated a possible break up of America along the demographic lines.
Nearly five years ago, he first put it on paper, in an article that
compared Bosnia and the U.S.  Four years ago, at the height of the 1996
presidential campaign, the Washington Times published his column "When
Cultures Collide…" which dealt with that theme.  Over two years ago, he
also compared the situation in the American Southwest with the demographic
war in Kosovo that had been raging for decades (see "Kosovo: Bosnia II and
Serbia's Aztlan, Chechnya").

And now, all these warnings have unfortunately become a reality.  According
to an article in The Albuquerque Tribune, Dr. Charles Truxillo of the
University of New Mexico has become the second prominent professor to
endorse a new Hispanic nation comprised of California, Arizona, New Mexico,
Texas and southern Colorado. Its capital would be Los Angeles.

Previously Dr. Jose Angel Guttierrez of the University of Texas has
endorsed the new country. Truxillo suggests it be called "Republica del
Norte," and adds, ominously, that it should be brought into being "by any
means necessary." But he believes that the new nation can be created
through the electoral process, as endless millions of Mexicans continue to
pour into the Southwest, where they are promptly radicalized by the NWO
liberals and militant Hispanic organizations, like La Raza, MALDEF, and
others.

Many radicals prefer to call the gestating country Aztlan. Hispanic
revolutionaries are distributing leaflets in California and elsewhere
warning whites to "get out" before it's too late.  Californians who have
publicly protested against Washington's immigration policies have been
physically beaten by Hispanic terrorists (as also noted in this writer's
1996 column, for example).

Furthermore, well-known demographics experts, such as Harold "Bud"
Hodgkinson, director of the Center for Demographic Policy, Institute for
Educational Leadership in Alexandria, VA, and Hazel Reinhardt, a consultant
based in Minneapolis recently identified the following consequences of
unchecked immigration:

     · Sometime this year, white people in Santa Clara County, California,
     the heart of Silicon Valley, will find themselves a minority.
     Hispanics, Asians and blacks will represent 51 percent of the
     population.

     · California will become the first majority-minority state in 2000.
     Texas will reach this status about 2010.

     · By 2050 whites -- those with no Hispanic heritage, will become a
     minority in the United States for the first time in history.

     · Hispanics will become the largest minority in the United States in
     2010.

---
TiM Ed.: Welcome to Aztlan, America's "Kosovo."
[...]

FROM PHOENIX, ARIZONA

Thought you may be interested in our latest Truth in Media Global Watch
Bulletin which is now available at our Web site.  Just click on the
animated (green) THE NEWS button to go to our latest report.  Of course,
you can also click on the Read TiM Bulletins button to go to selections of
our reports by your geographic area of interest.  Or click on any other
button in the left frame for other topics of interest.

And now, here are the headlines of our latest Bulletin…

Truth in Media's GLOBAL WATCH Bulletin 2000/5-4           13-May-2000
Topic: NORTH AMERICAN AFFAIRS

Washington                1. Spies Galore, Enemies Within, Foxes at the
Gate

Phoenix                      2. Mexico Reportedly Sues Arizona Farmers for
Defending Our Borders

Albuquerque             3. Aztlan: America's Kosovo

Dallas                        4. "The Great State of Texas" and
                                         "Klinton's Amerika" Look Alike

Idaho                         5. A Military Quiz: Name This Country

To read the above report, just click (or double-click, depending on your
computer) on the following Web address, and you'll be able to see it in
full color, along with accompanying images:

TiM GW Bulletin 2000/5-4:
http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2000/tim2000-5-4.html

You can also check out Djurdjevic's weekly columns on New World Order at
"beograd.com" in English -
http://news.beograd.com/english/articles_and_opinion/djurdjevic/index.html
, or in Serbian -
http://news.beograd.com/srpski/clanci_i_misljenja/djurdjevic/index.html ..
---
HOW TO MAKE TiM YOUR HOME PAGE?  Easy.

If you’re using the Netscape browser, go to Edit-Preferences and click on
the Home Page button.  Then type in: http://www.truthinmedia.org in the
Location space.  And that’s it!

If you’re using the MS Explorer browser, go to Tools-Internet Options, and
then type in http://www.truthinmedia.org in the Address space.  And that’s
it!

1. Spies Galore, Enemies Within, Foxes at the
Gate

WASHINGTON, May 12  They are shredding the U.S. Constitution faster than
Oliver North disposed of incriminating "Iran-Contra."  They are leaking
secrets to foreign agents like a sieve.  They are pandering to our enemies
while bombing our traditional allies.  They are erasing America's borders
by rampant illegal immigration, especially from Latin and Central America.
They are destroying the U.S. military, both by downsizing and upwimping it
(gays and lesbians; Draftdodger-in-Chief as Commander-in-Chief; Madam
Halfbright launching half-baked wars).

Who might "they" be, these enemies of the United States?  Bill Clinton and
his officials, the folks who have sworn to protect our Constitution and our
country.  They are doing it the way a fox would be guarding a chicken coop.
Meanwhile, the American hens inside are sedated by CNN and other soap
operas, as foreign agents are having a field day in Clinton's Washington.

If you haven't heard yet about Israel's alleged spying at the Clinton White
House, for example, you must have been vacationing on Mars, or were glued
to the TV in that chicken coop.  We first learned about it last week from
an Insight magazine story, forward-dated to May 29, 2000.  Here's an
excerpt:

     "More than two dozen U.S. intelligence, counterintelligence,
     law-enforcement and other officials have told Insight that the FBI
     believes Israel has intercepted telephone and modem communications on
     some of the most sensitive lines of the U.S. government on an ongoing
     basis. The worst penetrations are believed to be in the State
     Department. But others say the supposedly secure telephone systems in
     the White House, Defense Department and Justice Department may have
     been compromised as well.

     The problem for FBI agents in the famed Division 5, however, isn't just
     what they have uncovered, which is substantial, but what they don't yet
     know, according to Insight's sources interviewed during a year-long
     investigation by the magazine. Of special concern is how to confirm and
     deal with the potentially sweeping espionage penetration of key U.S.
     government telecommunications systems allowing foreign eavesdropping on
     calls to and from the White House, the National Security Council, or
     NSC, the Pentagon and the State Department.

     The directors of the FBI and the CIA have been kept informed of the
     ongoing counterintelligence operation, as have the president and top
     officials at the departments of Defense, State and Justice and the NSC.
     A "heads up" has been given to the House and Senate Intelligence
     Committees, but no government official would speak for the record.

     "It's a huge security nightmare," says a senior U.S. official familiar
     with the super-secret counterintelligence operation. "The implications
     are severe," confirms a second with direct knowledge. "We're not even
     sure we know the extent of it," says a third high-ranking intelligence
     official. "All I can tell you is that we think we know how it was
     done," this third intelligence executive tells Insight. "That alone is
     serious enough, but it's the unknown that has such deep consequences."

     A senior government official who would go no further than to admit
     awareness of the FBI probe, says: "It is a politically sensitive
     matter. I can't comment on it beyond telling you that anything
     involving Israel on this particular matter is off-limits. It's that
     hot."

Now get this - "anything involving Israel… is off limits" in Clinton's
Washington.  Why?  Because Americans might find out where the Clinton
administration officials' real loyalties lie?  In which case, the U.S.
taxpayers, who are not glued to the chicken coop TV sets, might develop a
sudden curiosity about why we should continue our unflagging, decades-long,
multi-billion dollar annual support of a state that continuously spied on
us?  (remember the Pollard case?).

And where is Congress in all this, whose job is to protect our purses and?
Silent.  AWOL.  Hiding behind the powerful AIPAC pocketbooks?

Well not all U.S. officials are willing to suffer the fate of the chickens
guarded by the foxes.  The FBI National Security Division chief, Tim
Bereznay, for example, testified before the House International Relations
Committee on Thursday (May 11) that known foreign spies ("intelligence
officers") are serving as fully accredited press correspondents at the
Madeleine Albright State Department (56 foreigners and 467 Americans have
24-7 access to the Foggy Bottom stately lair - see the Fox News, May 12).

And what's Madam Halfbright, one of the foxes, doing about it?  In a word,
nothing!

"I need to see the (FBI) report and will act upon it, but I truly believe
that we operate in a country where people are innocent until proven
guilty," Albright told a Washington press conference that she addressed
with the visiting French foreign minister, Hubert Vedrine.

Sure thing.  Just as she "acted upon" when the man in a tweed jacket walked
into her office at the State Department in 1998, picked up a ream of
classified documents, and walked out.  He was supposedly never identified,
"but the officials have learned that he had a regular State Department
pass," the Fox News said.

The man was never identified, yet "officials have learned that he had a
regular State Department pass?"  What sort of moronic officials or media or
both are making such statements?  Do they assume that we are all brain-dead
from watching CNN and other soap operas in their chicken coops?

Furthermore, Albright's State Department is losing laptops with highly
classified information as if they were used books from a local library.  No
less than three have so far disappeared this year alone.

FBI's Bereznay said that a detailed record exists of everyone who entered
and exited the room where the classified laptop was located.  Yet no
arrests have been made, just as no one was apprehended in the case of the
man in a tweed jacket.  More "off limits" espionage crimes against the
American people condoned by the Clinton administration for political
reasons?
------------------

2. Mexico Reportedly Sues Arizona Farmers for
Defending Our Borders

PHOENIX, May 12 - And then there are other crimes the New World Order
servants who masquerade as Presidents have been committing against the
American people in the last three decades.  Such as "genocide," according
to Joseph Fallon, a researcher for the bestselling Peter Brimelow book on
immigration, "Alien Nation" (Random House, 1995).

"Genocide?"  Yes.  That's exactly what Mr. Fallon calls the rampant legal
and illegal immigration that has hit our country like a tidal wave
following the passage of the 1965 Immigration Act (also see this writer's
Aug. 31, 1997 Washington Times column, "Dancing 'Round the Golden Calf").
Here's an excerpt from a letter that we received today from Mr. Fallon:

     "Dear Mr. Djurdjevic,
     I hope you found acceptable the official complaint to the U.N. High
     Commissioner for Human Rights charging post-1965 U.S. immigration
     policy with violating international customary law against genocide. To
     date, no one who has submitted this complaint to the U.N. High
     Commissioner for Human Rights has received an acknowledgement, let
     alone a response.

     However, the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights recently did meet
     with supports of illegal aliens and expressed sympathy for their
     concerns -- their demand  to illegally enter the United States without
     suffering legal penalties or without being forced to illegally enter
     the United States by traveling over dangerous terrain to avoid arrest
     by the U.S. Border Patrol."

Furthermore, Mr. Fallon says that Americans who are standing up for our
sovereignty might be hauled before an international U.N. court:

     "Now the NEWS.  Last night, I was notified by e-mail that radio talk
     show host, Michael Reagan, son of the President, announced that the
     Government of Mexico has allegedly filed an official complaint with the
     United Nations against the farmers in Arizona.

     The government of Mexico is apparently demanding that the United
     Nations condemn the farmers in Arizona -- who are arresting illegal
     aliens for violating U.S. laws, and trespassing and vandalism the
     farmers' homes and properties -- with violating the human rights of the
     illegal aliens.

     The government of Mexico is already soliciting U.S. attorneys to sue
     the Arizona farmers for preventing illegal aliens from trespassing on
     the farmers' property.

     It is important that those farmers are supported. Genocide 'trumps' all
     other laws.  In response to Mexico's actions, the farmers and their
     supporters should file their own complaint to the United Nations
     charging illegal aliens and the government of Mexico with violating
     international customary law against genocide."

Joseph E. Fallon
---
TiM Ed.: Indeed, it is important that American citizens are supported when
they are defending our borders against an assault by illegal immigrants.
Lest we want Arizona to become another Kosovo (see the next story). And
especially when Mexico is trying to transfer the jurisdiction over the
American sovereign issue to the United Nations, while the Clinton
administration is considering amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants
from Mexico and Latin America.

The reason?  Courting the Hispanic vote, of course.  So "Politics Ueber
Alles!" ("politics above all!") has been, is and evidently will be the
rallying motto of the Democratic Party's election campaigns.  "Isn't it
interesting (and highly racist) for Clinton to grant an amnesty to Hispanic
illegal aliens only?" - the TiM reader who sent us the above story
commented.

Nor is the "W" (George W. Bush) much different.  The governor of Texas and
the likely GOP presidential candidate also has his own Hispanic
constituency to please.  As Samuel Francis writes of the Texas governor in
the April issue of the Chronicles magazine:

     "[Bush] makes much of campaigning in Spanish and using Spanish-language
     ads, as well as boasting of his earlier record of opposing immigration
     restrictions, supporting bilingual educations, and staging photo ops
     with Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo and Mexican governors across the
     Texas border.

     The Texas governor has also opposed using U.S. troops to protect the
     border from illegal immigration and has refused to take action against
     the Texas border town of El Cenizo, which last year enacted an
     ordinance forbidding cooperation with state and federal immigration
     authorities. The town's law is an open violation of federal law and an
     open declaration that it will not enforce border security against
     illegal entries. To date, Governor Bush has done and said nothing
     either to bring this town into line with Texas and federal law or to
     indicate what action, as president, he would take against it…

     As for immigration itself, earlier this year the governor announced
     that he not only opposes efforts to curb it but believes ‘we ought to
     increase legal immigration for our country's advantage. The high-tech
     world we are now dominating is dependent on educated folks, but we're
     short… of workers.' Repeating his opposition to using troops on the
     border, he told editors of the Cedar Rapids Gazette in January, ‘Forget
     it. Mexico's our neighbor and friend'."

So the immigration floodgates are wide open.  No wonder Arizona ranchers
are having to defend their property and our borders all by themselves.

The only presidential candidate who stands tall for the American
sovereignty, and will act against the rampant immigration and globalism, is
Pat Buchanan (see "Buchanan on the Stump").  Arizonans who care about the
inviolability of our borders will have a chance to express their support
for Buchanan at the Reform Party state convention on May 19-20 in Phoenix
(for details contact John Gilbert, Chair, Maricopa County, Reform Party of
Arizona; e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], PH: (480) 759-6155; FAX:
(480) 759-4139; or http://www.buchanan.org ).

3. Aztlan: America's "Kosovo"

[...]

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL