>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AIDS GENOCIDE: THE CRIME THAT DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME
Date: Saturday, May 06, 2000 7:00 PM

http://aidsbiowar.com/page2.htm

AIDS GENOCIDE: THE CRIME THAT DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME

Page 2

 THE ENEMIES OF THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WEBSITE WERE SUCCESSFUL IN TEMPORARILY
SILENCING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NOVEMBER 22, 1999. THE "DUMBING DOWN" OF AMERICA RUNS
PARALLEL WITH THE EROSION OF HER FREEDOMS BY TYRANTS WHO WOULD SUPPRESS, CENSOR THE
PUBLIC'S RIGHT TO KNOW.

Proving that AIDS emerged simultaneously in Africa and America in the late 1970s,
Scientific American (March 1996) published, "The African AIDS Epidemic," which states:
"One frequently mentioned explanation for the severe epidemic in the AIDS belt is that
the virus originated here and continues to move outward from an epicenter of disease.
But AIDS cases appeared in hospitals in Uganda and Rwanda at the same time they did in
the West, and NO STORED HUMAN-TISSUE SAMPLES TAKEN FROM AFRICANS DURING THE 1970s ARE
HIV-POSITIVE."

Dr. Robert Strecker believes the diabolic "plan" for Africa was spelled out in a 1972
memorandum published by the Bulletin of the World Health Organization. The report
indicated that infection with certain retroviruses could result in "selective damage"
to the immune system, particularly to white blood cells known as "T-cells." A careful
study of World Health Organization literature reveals the careful planning that went
into the seeding of AIDS in various nations. In 1987, the WHO was publicly accused of
unleashing the AIDS epidemic in central Africa, as a result of its smallpox vaccine
programs. The most logical explanation to account for the millions of Africans
infected is that the vaccines used in the WHO mass inoculation programs, 1960-1977,
were contaminated.

The AIDS medical establishment unquestioningly accepts the notion that a black African
heterosexual AIDS epidemic transformed itself into a young white male homosexual
epidemic in Manhattan. How is this biologically possible? In truth, the transformation
of a black heterosexual epidemic into an exclusively white American homosexual
epidemic is not biologically possible. Nevertheless, the leading AIDS experts
carefully avoid all discussion of this issue. The U.S. media have censored all serious
discussion of AIDS as a man-made disease, and have dismissed the accusations as
propaganda of the worst sort. On the contrary, it is they the media who are
disseminating the government's official line propaganda! To blame green monkeys and a
rain forest virus for AIDS may be politically correct, but it is also scientifically
naive.

The disease in Africa began in the cities, and not in the jungles. And the most
important point of the matter is that the genetic makeup of the AIDS virus does not
exist in man or primates. So not only is it improbable that the virus came from
monkeys, it's virtually impossible. To further demolish the theory that HIV had been
present in Africa for centuries, Dr. Horowitz cites a gene-typing study by Dr. Gerald
Myers of the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Developing an HIV-tree based on
archeoepidemiology, Myers concluded that "the preponderance of evidence still argues
for an explosive event in the mid-1970s." Simply put, new viruses mutate rapidly while
old viruses mutate slowly. HIV IS THE MOST RAPIDLY MUTATING VIRUS EVER KNOWN and
Myer's genetic research pinpoints the origin of AIDS to the mid-1970s.

If you scoff at the notion that HIV was artificially created, you won't be so cocky
once you see how much evidence exists! There is in fact a mass of circumstantial and
scientific evidence that proves absolutely that American gays and black Africans were
targeted for genocide via vaccine programs by America's military-medical-industrial
complex and agents of the CIA. MR. A.H. PASSARELLA, DIRECTOR FOR THE DEPT. OF DEFENSE
has recently CONFIRMED HIV IS A SYNTHETIC BIOLOGICAL AGENT. The evidence is
overwhelming, the United States Government and the World Health Organization
collaborated on the development, production and proliferation of a synthetic
biological agent that subsequently became known as HIV and AIDS. It is a fact that
people are unwittingly used as guinea pigs in covert medical experiments. The Army's
LSD experiments, the Tuskegee syphilis experiment, Agent Orange, the exploding Persian
Gulf War Syndrome, the human radiation experiments, as well as hundreds of docume!
nted biowarfare experiments conducted by the military on unsuspecting civilians. And
the National Academy of Sciences is silent on its cooperative role with the military
in the development of secret biological weapons for mass killing.

Fifty years ago, splitting the atom created the threat of global annihilation. Now
scientists are splitting genes and creating new diseases, with equally alarming
destructive potential. AIDS is not an isolated phenomenon. It may have been only the
beginning. With the advent of genetic manipulation, - recombinant engineering, some
most incredible and deadly viruses can now be manufactured with little difficulty. Dr.
Horowitz notes that two of the worlds leading experts in monkey virology have declared
that Ebola and Marburg were also artificially created. Horowitz documents a complex
network of U.S. government officials and departments, drug companies, international
agencies, and well-known scientists that in the last 50 years has vigorously pursued
biological warfare as a defense alternative to nuclear war. The U.S. has the largest
arsenal of chemical and biological weapons in the world.

Dr. Cantwell explains how the AIDS virus was predicted by the biological warfare
establishment and how biowarfare experimentation during the 1970s paved the way for
the "introduction" of HIV into the gay and black communities. In the 1970s, genetic
engineering of viruses was commonplace. In many laboratories it was common to transfer
animal cancer viruses between animal species. And dangerous animal cancer viruses were
transplanted into human cells. These experiments form the basis of human genetic
experiments that now utilize animal cancer viruses to replace genetic material into
human cells. By design, the public is kept ignorant of the new supergerms, microbes
and viruses perfected by the biowarfare establishment over the past half century. When
virologists shotgun viruses into tissue cultures and create new germs, they have no
idea what kind or how many Frankenstein monsters they are creating. HIV was created in
a laboratory by combining lethal animal "retroviruses" in hum!
an cancer (HeLa) cell cultures and/or calf serum. Such research, conducted in the
world's most prestigious medical institutions and laboratories, is veiled in total
secrecy. The Pentagon is supporting research on biological warfare in over 100 Federal
and private laboratories including many prominent universities. (New Scientist,
London, 5/19/88).

Discover the medical and scientific ploys used by AIDS experts to cover up the
man-made origin of AIDS by blaming green monkeys for the outbreak of this new and
unprecedented disease. QUEER BLOOD is a book that will convince you that AIDS is not
an accident of nature caused by monkeys or rain forests, but a deliberate man-made
holocaust of unspeakable evil. We challenge any AIDS expert or microbiologist to
medically refute Dr. Cantwell's book, QUEER BLOOD. "A new kind of insanity is
beginning. And it hides under the name of medical science. Its hallmark is the utter
lack of a philosophical system of ethics and morality."

Aries Rising Press continues to bring important and controversial books to the
attention of the public. Because of their nature, the titles are unlikely to be found
in book stores, or to be reviewed by the corporate-controlled media. The Establishment
media outlets are projections of the conglomerates that own them. They propagate the
consensus view.

***********

Dr. Alan R. Cantwell's AIDS Biowarfare Series

***********

 The History of Germ Warfare

Including

AIDS - Another Experiment?

GERM HISTORY

***********

 Suggested additional reading:
Healing Codes For The Biological Apocalypse by Drs. Horowitz & Barber  (1999)
"....You are left completely shocked by revelations that go far beyond exposing the
genocidal intentions of a few evil men. If you want to know why so many people are
sick today, what the true causes of our disease epidemics are, and how to defend
yourself against the coming [man-made] plagues, read this book."  Don Harkins, Editor
Book Review, The Idaho Observer

The United States and Biological Warfare by Stephen Endicott and Edward Hagerman (1999)

And The Waters Turned To Blood by Rodney Barker (1996) With an update on the "cell
from Hell." Available from Aries Rising Press. Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Conspiracy of Cells by Michael Gold (1986)

A Higher Form of Killing: The Secret Story of Chemical and Biological Warfare by
Robert Harris and Jeremy Paxman (1982)

Bad Blood: The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment by James Jones (1981)

The Killing Winds by Jeanne McDermott (1987)

Conspiracies, Cover-Ups and Crimes by Jonathan Vankin (1991)

Osler's Web: Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic by Hillary
Johnson (1996). The in-depth story of this new epidemic, as well as the failure of the
NIH and the CDC to protect the public health is available from Aries Rising Press.

Clouds of Secrecy by Leonard Cole

The Human Radiation Experiments (1996)

Terror At The Atlanta Olympics by Kenneth Alonso, M.D. (1996)

Gassed In The Gulf: The Inside Story Of The Pentagon-CIA Cover-Up Of Gulf War Syndrome
by Patrick G. Eddington (1997)

AIDS: The End of Civilization by Dr. Douglass (1989) Dr. William Campbell Douglass
dedicates his book to Robert Strecker, M.D.,...."without whose brilliance and courage
none of us today would have the slightest idea what really happened to cause the
current AIDS epidemic."

It is ironic that the great AIDS plague was brought upon man through vaccination - a
smallpox vaccination campaign in Africa, Brazil and Haiti, and by the use of hepatitis
B vaccine on homosexuals in the United States. Now we are to expect the very people
who created this international holocaust to save us with another vaccination.
Unfortunately AIDS is a moving target and mutates many times faster than the influenza
virus. With tens of millions of various genetic variations possible with the AIDS
virus, and the reality that many genetic combinations are spreading at the same time,
including some times as many as two or three or more genetic varieties in the same
patient, it is obviously futile, foolhardy, extravagant and deceitful to pursue the
mirage of vaccination.

The world was startled when the London Times reported on its front page, May 11, 1987,
that the World Health Organization (WHO) had "triggered" the AIDS epidemic in Africa
through the WHO smallpox immunization program. The only people in the free world not
surprised by the London Times front page story were the Americans - because they never
heard about it. It is chilling to think that our press is so controlled that the most
momentous news break since the assassination of President Kennedy didn't even make the
sports section, much less the front page of any American daily paper, radio or
television news.

Bill Cosby stated his belief that AIDS was man-made on CNN, Thanksgiving 1991, the
same year he told the National Enquirer, "A real-life Frankenstein started the
disease. I believe AIDS has been man-made. AIDS was started by human beings - maybe
even one person - in a Frankenstein sort of way to get certain people they didn't
like." 12/24/91 Sadly, AIDS activists and the gay community continue playing the
ostrich by ignoring the AIDS Biowarfare Story (denial is reassuring, ignorance is
bliss), and are merely preoccupied with quilts, parades and rides (any excuse for a
party!), fearing that this information could trigger a backlash of queer-bashing than
AIDS has already escalated. Fundamentalist hate-mongers rage in darkness. The
Hitlerian right-wing dream of liquidating homosexuals into extinction is an
impossibility, for these creative people are Universal and eternal. One would think
that the parallels to Nazi Germany would be all too obvious. Unlike Jews and blacks,
most ga!
ys are also in denial about the rise of neo-Nazism, forgetting the tragic origin of
the pink triangle so proudly displayed.

THE PAST IS PROLOGUE

Is it simply a coincidence or quirk of nature that, when gay men came out of the
closet in large numbers in the late 1970s, they would be the first victims of a new
and fatal virus? It is time we stopped burying our heads in the sand with continuing
denial. Without even examining the overwhelming evidence that AIDS is biological
warfare approved by the 1970 Congress at $10 million (H.B.15090), created by the
gay-hating Pentagon, and unleashed by the National Institutes of Health upon gay men
in 1978, most people dismiss it as either far-fetched, unthinkable, impossible,
unpatriotic or unimportant.

If the mainstream press continues to black out this story, we will pursue it in the
alternative media, public forums, community meetings and individual dialogue, until
the American public demands the information they rightfully deserve and need!

Readers are encouraged to obtain and study the references cited and to demand a full
inquiry. Brotherly Lovers Of Original Democracy, founded in 1994 in Philadelphia, is
petitioning Congress for a hearing on AIDS biowarfare, and has accumulated over 3,000
signatures. To help insure a hearing giving support to the doctors' and lawyer Grave's
claim that HIV is man-made, please contact Eric Taylor at:

412 - 835 - 8024

In finally bringing to light the true man-made origin of HIV, it is reasonable to
believe that more viable treatments would surely be expedited! And also the presently
waning interest in AIDS would gather force and become aflame with new life and passion
all over again; to be looked at and examined afresh. It is incumbent upon all of us to
become as aware as possible, to understand where these invisible threats are coming
from. We must educate ourselves beyond network television, mainstream newspapers and
radio. Controlled by corporate interests, the commercial media is not going to present
a serious discussion of the AIDS Biowarfare Story. From it's embryonic stages to it's
International deployment, HIV is the most lethal disease to affect Mankind as global
pandemic in recorded history. Will the real culprit, the United States Federal
Government, be made accountable in a World/UN Court for 'GENOCIDE & ACTS AGAINST
HUMANITY'. If bringing to justice those culpable for these gen!
ocidal acts is an impossible task it is only because THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT literally influences, controls and regulates all the mechanisms of Justice
in the World Court & UN today. Where will Mankind find Justice? Will those who are
'infected' or at risk of being 'infected' have a CHOICE as to their own health
SOLUTIONS, including Alternative therapies which have demonstrated promise such as
Polyatomic Oxygen Therapy, or will the CDC, WB, IMF, U.S. Federal Gov't, USAID & U.S.
pharmaceutical giants including Merck, Sharpe & Dohme who created this virus also
control this too? We urge the reader to do your homework, become informed, and tell
others about these courageous and exceptional doctors and their eye-opening findings,
which now include recently unearthed highly incriminating government documentation by
one equally brave lawyer, Boyd Ed Graves. We thank you for your attention.

Epilogue

Some or all of these mysteriously "introduced" viruses/bacteria are NOT an accident of
nature -- but rather an "introduction" of biowarfare-connected infectious agents into
certain "high-risk" and/or minority populations for diabolic and money-making and
"research" purposes. Is anyone thinking about this possibility? Or are we all so
brainwashed by nonsensical "AIDS science" that we have lost the ability to reason for
ourselves? As a group, the gay community remains steadfastly brain-dead with their
everlasting denial about the laboratory origin of HIV.

>From this brief account of the evidence, it is obvious that it was indeed possible to
>create the AIDS virus in a laboratory, that an epidemiological model for targeting
>the specific groups affected by AIDS existed, and that individuals and institutions
>with both motive and opportunity to do such a thing did exist in the past and still
>do exist today. The critical question is whether there are individuals and
>institutions now courageous enough to stop this mass murder.

ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH

OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING!

http://aidsbiowar.com/page2.htm

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL