Nicola Molloy wrote:

> Hebrew Runes in Sweden
>    Date:
>         Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:26:12 +0200
>    From:
>         yair davidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>      To:
>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Orjan questioned:
>
> >From: Orjan Svensson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >>Shalom,

Why do you keep putting out disinformation. This guy is a proven fraud and
you keep putting out his crap. WHY?

Joshua2

> >>How are you? Why did you send the above message to me?
>
> >>I hope you have not removed me from the mailing list,
>
> Answer from Yair Davidy:
> It was a mistake. A copy of the message was sent out (by mistake) to
> everybody on the list.
> You are still on the list.
>
> Orjan also stated:
>
> >>Lately I have done some statistical examinations of runic inscriptions.
> >>I have compared relative frequency of runes with the relative frequencies
> >>of corresponding Hebrew characters in the Hebrew Bible.
> >>
> >>I used a Bible Codes program,

The Bible Code is a Joke. The program they used is a joke. Using it to compare
Runes and Biblical Hebrew is a joke.

> and compared relative frequencies
> >>of runes in the runic inscriptions with relative frequencies in ALL books in
> >>the Hebrew Bible.
> >>What I found was that the correlation coefficients were highest
> >>for the book of Job. In other words: In significant statistical
> >>respects the language of the Blekinge
> >>inscriptions resembles the language of the book of Job more than
> >>any other book in the Hebrew bible.
> >>
> >>What conclusions can be drawn from that?
> >>the land of Israel and the Euphrates river.
> >>If the language of UTZ is reflected in the book of Job, then
> >>my findings indicate that the origin of the Blekinge people is
> >>to be found close to the land of UTZ.
> >>One of the Isralite tribes who lived closest to the area of UTZ,
> >>was the tribe of GAD, so my recent findings actually may indicate that
> >>your indentification of the Swedes with Gad is correct.
> >>

> >>Your friend,
> >>Orjan

The phony leading the blind, leading the morons. What does it take?
This is utterly complete bullshit and you people let Nicky feed it
to you with a shovel.

Some researchers.

Joshua2

> For a subscription of
> four issues of BRIT-AM
> send $30 to:
> Yair Davidy
> POB 595
> Jerusalem 91004
> Israel.
> BRIT-AM is a magazine that
> carries a unique message and
> contains information vital
> to you and the future.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL