hi,

I signed off the CTRL list a month or so ago - and have recently rejoined
to find that the nature of the conspiracy information coming through has
polarised itself into several basic sets.

1. the long running jews and nazis thing
2. NRA vs. the FEDS
3. pseudo skeptical denial of the existence of ET life
4. the american elections & assorted lion baiting

It was not so long ago that we were collectively dealing with the y2k stuff,
where various ex-military experts were talking about the end of the world,
roundups and the beast incarnate announcing the nwo.
I kept all of these posts.
I even urged my mom and dad to stock up short term on basic essentials.

I remember then posting words to the effect that nothing would happen -
and luckily for me - nothing did ... to me it seemed like nothing was going
to shift the wall of silence even if we wanted it to - the inexorable grind
of the mass cull goes on whether we're hotheaded or not - eg. chemtrails,
gm foods etc
I think that it will take cool reasoning and some sense of perspective -
for it may be that the predominately american list has become unsettled.

I detect [from someone not exposed to the daily US political hype] that
this list has been seriously wound up.

Yes these are severe issues and a great deal is at stake - but so was Y2K
remember - committing too early to a course of action - hotheads being
flushed out of the moderates is my interpretation.

I think you guys have been got somehow.

I'm sorry if these comments offend anyone - I'm just trying to be helpful

andrew

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL