5/26/00

The Right is really pissed at our Corporate and Political and Media Elites.
So is Labor. So is the Left. What is holding them up?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Soon there shall be the will to begin dechartering corporations in the USA.
It wouldn't be a bad idea for Europeans to begin looking into what it takes
to pull the corporate charter out from under corporate managers and
reorganizing the very foundations of corporations. It is easier than it
sounds.

Joshua2

Republicans trade U.S.A. to Multinational Corporations

May 26, 2000

It's official: 164 Republicans and 73 Democrats in the House of
Representatives sold the birthright of America for a mess of corporate
pottage. Lincoln had it all wrong. It's now a nation of corporate profits,
by corporate profits and for corporate profits. Millions of dollars in
corporate advertising and congressional lobbying paid off. The House
approved permanent Most Favored Nation trade status to Communist China.

Did I say lobbying? Bribery might be a better word. At least one
congressman has already come forward to say, "I have turned down over
$200,000 in multinational corporation PAC money if I would change my vote."
He went on to say, "I came to Congress for a reason, and there is not
enough money in the world to sway my vote. I will not sell out America's
interests." That man is Republican Representative Merrill Cook, who
represents Utah's 2nd congressional district. It's too bad the rest of the
Republican Party doesn't feel the same way.

By contrast, Speaker Dennis Hastert led the effort in the House to bring
the Republican Party in line with Bill Clinton's China trade deal.
Interestingly, the world's largest maker of construction equipment operates
plants in Hastert's 14th Illinois district. Caterpillar Corporation is a
major Hastert donor and lobbied hard for PNTR for China.

Caterpillar cut a deal with China to set up a plant on the mainland in
order to help them build highway-paving equipment. All it needed was PNTR
from Congress. They went to Hastert. He is credited with convincing many
Republicans who were straddling the fence to get on board. I'm sure Denny
Boy can look for a nice token of Caterpillar's appreciation in his
Christmas stocking this year.

At the same time that Republicans are imitating Neville Chamberlain, Jiang
Zemin is imitating Adolf Hitler as China is engaged in the largest military
buildup of its history. China seems determined to conquer Taiwan and is
quite emphatic that it is willing to risk war with the United States to do
it. Meanwhile, U.S. corporations and their co-conspirators in the U.S.
Congress are supplying the tools and technology necessary to augment Red
China's war machine.

One of my favorite quotations comes from the great German reformer, Martin
Luther. He said, "If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest
exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little
point which the world and the devil are at the moment attacking, I am not
confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Where the
battle rages there the loyalty of the soldier is proved. And to be steady
on all battlefields beside is merely flight and disgrace if he flinches at
that point."

There is no doubt in my mind that the main political battlefield for
America today is the fight for independence and national sovereignty.
America is quickly forsaking its autonomy to a bunch of indifferent
internationalists determined to create a global economy and the global
government that goes along with it. In this battle, George W. Bush and the
entire Republican leadership are AWOL.

In fact, neither political party has a red blooded, America-first,
better-dead-than-red, "don't tread on me" champion leading it. What they
have are a couple of bought-and-paid-for errand boys whose sole purpose in
life is doing the bidding of the global elite.

All this talk of a "global economy" might sound good at the moment, but
just remember this: it wasn't a "global economy" that caused our American
forefathers to pledge their lives, fortunes and sacred honor in a brutal
revolutionary war. It wasn't a "global economy" that caused our stalwart
soldiers to endure that hail of death and destruction on the beaches of
Normandy. It wasn't a "global economy" that put our brave patriots on a
thousand battlefields. Americans don't bleed and die for money-obsessed,
multinational corporations and their dreams of global commerce!

Americans know but one country. We are not citizens of the world; we swear
no allegiance to any other flag. It's time our nation's leaders remembered
that we are Americans first, last and always and will never surrender our
independence to any global, New World Order!

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL