The answer is...the Federal Government no longer represents the US. It is
entirely under the influence of International Capitalists. The China vote
makes that abundantly clear.

The reason that the gov sides with Mexican illegals is twofold.
1) American employers on this side of the border like cheap vulnerable labor.
2) America has a deal with Mexico to siphon off as many poor as we can bear to
   absorb in order to keep Mexico stable. We are an outlet for Mexico's poor.
   Too many poor = revolution. On Mexico's Southern border, they are viciously
   determined to keep out Central America's poor who have dreams of El Norte
   in a Spanish speaking land.

Joshua2
=========