>From Janet M Eaton, PhD:

Dear All:

Further to my post of  Wednesday May 24th entitled  "Adrienne
Clarkson Honoring Gen Wesley Clark?? +  [WILPF letter]" -  I forward
three more   letters of  concern  to the Governor General of Canada
appealing to her to  reconsider her decision to award the Canadian
Meritorious Service Cross to U.S. Army NATO General Wesley Clark!!!

The following E-mail contains

1] My May 24th E-Mail with TASC protest communique + letter  from
Bruna Nota, International President,  Women's International League
for Peace and Freedom's  to the Governor General.

2] Communique from GG's office re official announcement + copy of
a  letter to the Governor General - from Daniel Harran,  Nova Scotia
peace activist and member of the NS Network for Creative Change.

3]  Letter with comprehensive rationale against the decision to
 the  Governor General of Canada from Snezana Vitorovich,  President
of  The Association of Serbian Women associated with the  Serbian
Heritage Society (SHS) Ottawa

4] Letter of concern to the Governor General from
Jan Slakov, Nova Scotian  activist  and   Secretary for the
Voice of Women in  Canada.

If you wish to add your voice of concern
Write to the Governor General,
No postage is necessary.  Address the letter to:

Her Excellency the Right Honourable AdrienneClarkson
Governor General of Canada
Rideau Hall
1 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A1

Begin the letter Your Excellency.
Phone her office: The number is toll-free anywhere in Canada:
1-800-465-6890 In Ottawa:   (613) 993-9530
Send a fax:    (613) 998-1664
Email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For Your Information,
janet