Joshua2,
    My, My, how you do ramble! Did I say I didn't believe in a holocaust?
No. I don't even know what a holocaust is, except a burnt offering. I got
that out of some Jewish book as a definition of the word. Seems like they
are the only ones that do a burnt offering to their GOD. I don't see it
called for in other religions.
    So, Josh, what are you trying to tell me, exactly? Do you know? I think
you do. In fact, if you had some kind of authority among your fellow Jews,
they would probably kill you for telling  Whites what Jews are up to and how
they plan to accomplish their goals. Rabin was killed because he was
attempting to bring peace to the Middle East and fundamental Judaism could
not stand the thought of sharing stolen land with cattle (goy-gentiles) so
they killed him according to Shahak.
    Yes, Josh, I read the disclaimer. I didn't deny a holocaust but I do
wonder where it was and to what GOD it was made and when it happened.
    Someone said you thought I was a Nazi. Let's clear that up right now. I
am not a member of any Political Party, whether it be Republican,
Democratic, Nazi, Reform, Libertarian or any other Party. When was the last
time you read a history book or do you get your idea of education from the
History Channel?
    Now then, Joshau2, I have no fear of any or all of your tribe. You do
not intimidate me now, and will not in the future. In fact, your statements
are some of the most laughable I've ever read, to say nothing of their
stupidity.
    As far as the disclaimer, why don't you practice it?

John Lee